Trade Week Discussion Thread

That is a great deal, most clubs pass at that stage. Why not get a lower pick??!

we had to pretty much take what we could get because he just wanted to go home, 86 is better then nothing, if we tried to haggle, he just would have gone in the PSD and Eagles would end up with nothing. He should do okay for the Roos, He is a lawyer but.

---------- Post added 08-10-2010 at 07:32 PM ----------

jelious much??? brad ebert is eagles 2nd best player after lecra

What are you basing that on? and it's Lecras!

---------- Post added 08-10-2010 at 07:33 PM ----------

i love Krakouer in his new guernsey

Please don't rub it in, haha you got Tarrant afterall hey?

Yeah exactly what I thought, I would have thought he'd be up for grabs abit higher in the picks department than that. Did McKinley want to return back to Victoria?

hale's a good pick up but i would have rathered robbie campbell back. if we dont get hill i hope carl peterson sticks around.

I would love to see Robbie back aswell. Not sure what happened there I thought they were going to pick him up!

Does this about comment actually have anything to do with my quote? :loL:

Eagles had to pretty much take what we could get because he just wanted to go home, 86 is better then nothing, if we tried to haggle, he just would have gone in the PSD and Eagles would end up with nothing. He should do okay for the Roos, He is a lawyer but.

---------- Post added 08-10-2010 at 10:27 PM ----------

where is this? i cant find any confirmation.

Sorry, my mistake, I thought I heard a 3 way deal with Mitch Clark going to Freo, and Tarrant headed to the Pies, with picks for Brisbane. maybe not then.

Yeah he'll compete for a spot on the Roos starting 22 for sure with Petrie, Edwards and Hansen for the taller forwards

Ben has potential, no doubt, but like Edwards was very lazy, can't crumb to save his life. Hope he becomes a decent forward, in saying that must apply forward pressure too, hope he lays a tackle now and then would be good to see too.

Back
Top Bottom