Trade Week Discussion Thread

hopefully Tarrant doesnt get near the pies.
he needs to understand his situation. basically:
he had a piece of pie, decided to trade that pie for a 'better' piece of pie and now he wants to swap back because the original pie now has cream on it (making it alot more appitising).
go to the hawks Taz!

hopefully Tarrant doesnt get near the pies.
he needs to understand his situation. basically:
he had a piece of pie, decided to trade that pie for a 'better' piece of pie and now he wants to swap back because the original pie now has cream on it (making it alot more appitising).
go to the hawks Taz!

Very much the case, but was he pushed by the Pies to leave?

Sherman will go to the dogs, Veszpremi is keen on going to the dogs as well, not sure we will get him though.

Djerrkura is also on the dogs radar, not sure i would want him though at the expense of hill.

Liam as a cats supporter, what do you think about Djerrkura? Is he good enough to (eventually) be in the doggies best 22?

Sherman will go to the dogs, Veszpremi is keen on going to the dogs as well, not sure we will get him though.

Djerrkura is also on the dogs radar, not sure i would want him though at the expense of hill.

Liam as a cats supporter, what do you think about Djerrkura? Is he good enough to (eventually) be in the doggies best 22?

Djerrkura could be great if he gets some playing time. He's got the speed, can get hard balls and even kick goals!

I hope we get rid of as many of these guys as possible: Stiller, Sheldon, Johnstone, X Clarke, Charman, Buchannan and Austin.....
Hopefully allegations on Fev are true so we can delist him....
Brennan and Sherman will go during trade week, so hopefully we get either good picks ot young good midfielders
I think our list actually has potential as long as we aren't injury prone again. My prediction 8th to 11th

Its funny because people have been calling for Travis Johnstone to be traded, even delisted, but from the Brisbane games i watched this year, he played good and was often in the best 5 or so on ground

Johnstone is often in our top five but he needs to learn to pass it off more and he is too unpredictable...
I don't know how many games he played but lets say he played 16.
6 of them he was really good but 5 he was average but there were 5 games he was very poor..... under 8 disposals for instance. It is a good point that it would be pointless to delist him but he is far past his prime and if we can get anyone younger than 23 for him I think it would be good for us....
Liam on what basis do you say that we will come 14th to 17th? In 2009 we came 6th and made it to the semi(Brandon don't remind me of the semi). This year we had many important players injured... We have only lost Notting, Bradshaw, Henderson and Riska so far out of players we didn't want to lose and we will hopefulley get some good picks for Brennan and Sherman... So are you saying that we should drop 8-11 spots becasue of the 5 players we have lost.... plus we have got more players

In conclusion I think 14th to 17 was harsh but I over exagerated with 8th to 11th..probz should have said 8th to 14th

Very much the case, but was he pushed by the Pies to leave?

he wasnt pushed, it was actually a bit of a dog act. He approached collingwood at the start of trade week and said that he wanted to be traded to Freo so that he could win a premeirship. he also told freo that they had to get his mate dean solomon over there too.

I hope we get rid of as many of these guys as possible: Stiller, Sheldon, Johnstone, X Clarke, Charman, Buchannan and Austin.....
Hopefully allegations on Fev are true so we can delist him....
Brennan and Sherman will go during trade week, so hopefully we get either good picks ot young good midfielders
I think our list actually has potential as long as we aren't injury prone again. My prediction 8th to 11th

mate brisbane are a car crash and will remain that way for three years they are future wooden spooners good job vossy

your not wrong brisbane have got some good talent only thing is there is something mahorly wrong internally this being the reason the players want to leave the club not loooking good

Back
Top Bottom