Trade Week Discussion Thread

the upside is that nothing has been confirmed yet Ping. theres always hope the your team will come to their senses (such is the case with Tarrant)

Where did you read about Geary...I can't find it anywhere...

PS Your avatar pic really freaks me out since I've been attack 5 times by a magpie this season...ATTACKED NOT SWOOPED...

LOL, i sent an email around t work of clokey slapping Dawson and titled it 'grizzly magpie attack', that was funny.

heard about geary from Fox

Ebert to the power??? hmm no thanks.. prefer Walker, but by the sounds of it Carlton are hard to deal with.. Not just Power saying Carlton are hard to deal with either!

Ebert to the power??? hmm no thanks.. prefer Walker, but by the sounds of it Carlton are hard to deal with.. Not just Power saying Carlton are hard to deal with either!

Carltank are, we got screwed with Judd, and the Demons are having trouble with them too this trade period, I hear like 10 players are not so comfy in Blues land either, Ratten is to blame, you think?

Carltank are, we got screwed with Judd, and the Demons are having trouble with them too this trade period, I hear like 10 players are not so comfy in Blues land either, Ratten is to blame, you think?

some of the blues players have been flying under the radar too long (as proven by how many votes Judd got in the Brownlow) and they just happen to be the ones wanting to leave,bye bye I say and as for being hard to deal with I say good,if we improve on the mediocre performances of the last decade so be it

---------- Post added 08-10-2010 at 12:50 PM ----------

Djerkura to bulldogs
Hale to Hawthorn
both done deals

---------- Post added 08-10-2010 at 12:51 PM ----------

Houli has walked out of Essendon'and Sherman said no to swans deal

I thought Armitage would be the one to go...

Geary has been a lot better than Armitage IMO...

Geary seams like a good player, guess I wouldn't mind him at Melbourne, but would prefer Armitage. Hoping some trades are a big surprise soon (haven't been talked about).

---------- Post added 08-10-2010 at 02:11 PM ----------

What is going on with the Dees?

Geary seams like a good player, guess I wouldn't mind him at Melbourne, but would prefer Armitage. Hoping some trades are a big surprise soon (haven't been talked about).

---------- Post added 08-10-2010 at 02:11 PM ----------

What is going on with the Dees?

They were interested In Walker I believe, but the Blues were asking for too much, and would not budge.

Back
Top Bottom