TopShop Jersey's Australia???

Status
Not open for further replies.
ToooROOO said:
Well, originally I was here because I have "a genuine interest in Jerseys". But no one here seems to care what I say.

It's just very opportune that you found a forum that has only had 1 thread ever on jerseys.

Do you normally just search the internet for sites that might have 1% to do with a certain topic?

Does anyone want to go and try populate the topshopjerseys forum in that case? BTW, They said the Special priced Authentics are sizes 44, 48 and 52. (Chest Size) Is there anyone here that's buying one of those Authentics?

ToooROOO said:
It doesn't matter where I'm from, they send it to more than one address. I hope I can do this, please dont kick me off if I cant, go to their forum (www.topshopjerseys.com/bb) and post in the sharing shipping section.

I know some of you might think otherwise but this guy s DEFINITELY from topshopjeseys, he gives them a plug when ever he can and has hardly posted ANYWHERE ELSE on this forum !!! Blatant misuse of this forum if you ask me.......but that is just MY honest opinion.

ToooROOO said:
Depends how much you want it. You could get it custom made from them, but you'd have to pay more.

This guy has an answer for everything and it all just happens to revolve around the topshops store !!!

Richo said:
I know some of you might think otherwise but this guy s DEFINITELY from topshopjeseys, he gives them a plug when ever he can and has hardly posted ANYWHERE ELSE on this forum !!! Blatant misuse of this forum if you ask me.......but that is just MY honest opinion.

Ur just an idiot... the thread's called "TopShop Jersey's Australia???" ... Ur saying i cant even say their name and How would it help them if i mensioned their name if it clearly says that up the top?

U guys r rely pissin me off now... someone should make a rule that you have to have brains to register!!!

Richo said:
This guy has an answer for everything and it all just happens to revolve around the topshops store !!!

Obviously the answer is going to revolve around topshop jerseys coz the fukin' title is topshop jerseys.

ToooROOO said:
Well, originally I was here because I have "a genuine interest in Jerseys". But no one here seems to care what I say.

Maybe if you didn't plug that store you work for EVERY SECOND POST then people might just listen to you !!!

ToooROOO said:
U guys r rely pissin me off now... someone should make a rule that you have to have brains to register!!!

Good (lol) :D

About time to lock this thread and kick this salesman off I think Chad (lol) - Who's with me on this ???

I mean apart from the obvious 99% of his posts on this thread, have a look at his profile when ever he is online and you will see ALL HE DOES IS LOOK AT THIS THREAD !!!

What a supprise - this is what he was doing:

Replying to Thread TopShop Jersey's Australia??? - 1 Minute Ago

Get a life loser !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom