SOLD/TRADED Bulk lots Prizm, Mosaic, Flux, Chronicles, Donruss, Rookies

Andrew111

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
Hi guys, I'm up to my eyeballs again in cards I don't want. I've been opening boxes just to get the autos so now I have a tonne of cards I don't want. I don't want to take pictures individually of each card. Does anyone have an interest in buy bulk lots?

Hey mate, how much were you wanting for them? My daughter has started collecting AFL, NBL, NBA and of course pokemon

Just the base / commons mate or does the bulk lot include parallels / inserts / jersey cards etc.

If you’re still got these and want to list them individually, send them to me at tradigram and I’ll scan and upload them to the site for you.

You just need to add a price and then you can wait for them to sell.

Costs are 5% sales commission on sale and $0.02 for a penny sleeve of the cards come in raw. Penny sleeve costs are just charged to your Store Credit so you’re not out of pocket.

Let me know if you want to know more.

Thanks for the offer, but I'd rather sell them for peanuts as a bulk lot than have to take photos individually. Last week I sold $500 worth of cards for $50. Still got heaps left lol 😄

Thanks for the offer, but I'd rather sell them for peanuts as a bulk lot than have to take photos individually. Last week I sold $500 worth of cards for $50. Still got heaps left lol 😄
All good!

The way the site (tradigram.com) works is you send us your cards, we scan them and upload them for you. All you need to do is add a price for each card.

I can see why you might want to just get rid of them in bulk. Adding a price to 500 cards is something that also takes a bit of time (although I’m trying to make this quicker).

Back
Top Bottom