TopShop Jersey's Australia???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhh I think I got excited a bit early. I think they're for pre-order. I don't think they're in yet. Ah well, it's still cool anyway. Carry on.. :)

i have rechecked their prices..... expensive... i got it mixed up with replicas, swingman and authentic

swingman 140 - i can get 80-90
replica 80 - i can get 50-60

The replicas are basically mesh singlet (very similar to the $10-20 ones you can get sports store) with team logo, name and number ironed on. With wear this all comes unstuck or paritially unstuck. can also crack. I will highly recommend washing these by hand, not putting them in the washing machine.
The swingman are awsome, made of better more durable material, they are always better fitted around the body than just loose and baggy. name and logo stitched on.
From a distance you could barely tell the difference except the fit is abit better, but up close and the feel is where the biggest differences are.

Please becareful buying from ebay as sometimes replicas are sold as swingmans and sometimes the replicas are cheap knock offs with poor build quality... i would suggest buying from a reputable US company rather than ebay.... although there is some decent sellers on there.....

Wow, someone more annoying than Jimbo!!!!

Do it Chad, you know you want to. We all want you to do it....
C'mon Chad, you can do it!!!!
;-)

Time to say adieu to the 'Roo.....

clarkescards said:
Wow, someone more annoying than Jimbo!!!!

Do it Chad, you know you want to. We all want you to do it....
C'mon Chad, you can do it!!!!
;-)

Time to say adieu to the 'Roo.....

How do you get kicked off these forums? What can I do that I haven't already done?

I got a custom made spurs old school replica silver jrsey direct from reebok.com

however reebok.com cant ship to Aus...so I got it shipped to a mate in the US, and from there to me...cost about 90 bucks or less all up...however I over estimated the size and its massive

what sizes are they trey and choc? see this is the thing im worried about, normal clothes, you buy a XXL and it fits pretty good, just a bit loose, jsys you get the same size and its a dress!

Jza , im a LRG in shirts but the three jersey's I have are as follows.
Reebok- replica sew-on numbers/name. Size M fits great loose & good length.
Swingman- From the NBA store,sew-on numbers/name. Size M .It's good a +2 length add-on perfect length
Hardwood classic replica from ebay- Iron on/screen print Size L Well lets just say it's a dress and will be getting framed not worn.

So I would be going down 1 size to what you normally ware. Get a Swingman if you can for the extra length. Remember they make these for
big round Seppo's and most places only stock L and up.

When my sister brought my Swingman from the NBA store in NY they were practicaly freaking out when she pick up a M size. They were like are you sure you don't want a L, M is smallish. But infact their huge cause the average Yank is large!!

Hope this kinda helped and didn't confuse you more. My bad

The yanks wear these things massive...its the fashion... go watch the movie "be cool" i think, the follow to "get shorty" staring the rock and john travolta and uma thurman.... They have a couple of pro bodybuilders wearing singlets and they are down almost to knees. in america they have tshirts called "long tees" they fit normal across the chest and shoulders but have extra lenth below.
im 6'1 pretty broad around the chest and shoulders and i wear S or a M... the S fits nice and tight, the M is good. Fits pretty good length wise aswell, i would guess it would fit up to 6'5 or 6'6 for length with up to a medium build...

TooROOO no one here necessarily wants you to leave, but I guess no one is sure why you are here.
If it is to plug your shop then fine. Maybe just admit that and we can all move on.
If you have a genuine interest in Jerseys etc, then great - but lets just focus on that and leave out the attacks.
If you're just here to cause arguments, then perhaps your time could be spent better elsewhere.

lockymac said:
TooROOO no one here necessarily wants you to leave, but I guess no one is sure why you are here.
If it is to plug your shop then fine. Maybe just admit that and we can all move on.
If you have a genuine interest in Jerseys etc, then great - but lets just focus on that and leave out the attacks.
If you're just here to cause arguments, then perhaps your time could be spent better elsewhere.

Well, originally I was here because I have "a genuine interest in Jerseys". But no one here seems to care what I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom