TopShop Jersey's Australia???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to TopShop Jerseys Australia. Our Basketball Gear is of the

highest quality and are offered at great prices.

That not in big or bold enough writing for ya Hilly boy????

I see now - see their shipping policy ? If they don't have it in stock, they charge an ADDITIONAL $50 to get it from the US.

Why wouldnt you get it from the US yourself - like from the NBA Store - surely you will save money that way rather than paying the middleman his margin ?

In-stock items look pretty cheap, I was just curious if anyone had bought from them, and how reliable their gear is.

I sent them an email to enquire about a Jersey, so I'll post up details when they reply.

LMAO @ The "Are they in Aussie" bit... must be the sun over that way too bright, you cant open ur eyes all the way???

We got all seasons again down here today....

He doesnt have one ;)

Back on topic - they have a Hill jersey too which I wouldnt mind. Only if they have it "in stock". Do let me know what their response is.

anyone know what the different names mean? whats the difference between a swingman and a replica jsy (apart from the price)?

Here's my response I received:

"........We can currently ship any jersey on our site, even the Out Of Stock Jerseys, for just $15. This offer is because we are ordering a shipment tonight. If you would like to take advantage of this deal and add a jersey to our shipment please reply ASAP. This means you can buy any replica for $94.95, any swingman for $154.95 and most Authentic jerseys for just $254.95......"

From memory, the Swingmans' are iron-on emblams, numbers, and letters.

The Replica's are a cheap imitation of the real thing, and the Authentics are the real thing.

Am I right?????

I've found replicas generally to be iron on transfers which are a bit crappy and lower quality netting.

I have 2 swingman jerseys and both of those are stitched with a double layer of netting.

The Authentic jerseys are usually made of thicker netting and other material depending on the team and are usually lined. I bought an authentic lakers jersey and that was made of netting and other material and lined on the inside so top quality really.

Oops, yeah the Replica's are the cheap ones, the Swingman's are immitations and the Authentics are the real deal.

Yeah, they're not patch/sewn on emblems and lettering etc, they're more like some transfer/iron-on thing...

The Hardwood Classics look great. I want one of the old Nats jerseys.

I've bought pretty legitimate looking jerseys from the markets for $20. And they've lasted just as long. I bought a stack from China one of the time's I was there too.

guys, all the jerseys are good quality!

apart from authentic, i have some replica's and swingmen.

the replica's are a smooth material, not as hardy as the swingmen, but very comfortable and screen printed lettering, numbering etc.

the swingmen are your best go, you don't need authentic unless you really worry about this kinda stuff.

hey everyone,

I bought a replica jersey from TopShop jerseys 3 weeks ago. It's great, they're definately made by Reebok (Not Fakes). If you don't like the shipping for Out Of Stock items just join in on their next shipment or with someone else. I think they may be ordering a few things next week so now would be a good time to contact them. Shipping is probably only $15.

I think it's great that there's finally a place to buy official NBA jerseys in Australia.

ToooROOO said:
hey everyone,

I bought a replica jersey from TopShop jerseys 3 weeks ago. It's great, they're definately made by Reebok (Not Fakes). If you don't like the shipping for Out Of Stock items just join in on their next shipment or with someone else. I think they may be ordering a few things next week so now would be a good time to contact them. Shipping is probably only $15.

I think it's great that there's finally a place to buy official NBA jerseys in Australia.

And you are ? I really trust the opinion of a 1 post member.

Sounds suspiciously like you are involved with them, and this is a "great review" by an owner to get us to believe that you really are a "finally a place to buy official NBA jerseys in Australia".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom