TopShop Jersey's Australia???

Status
Not open for further replies.
MavsMan© said:
They can't get me a Devin, so they lose my business..... lol

Depends how much you want it. You could get it custom made from them, but you'd have to pay more.

ToooROOO said:
Yes, But you dont understand what I'm saying. Reebok is the Official Brand of the NBA. They make the Replicas, Swingman jerseys and the Authentic jerseys that the players wear.

no it's not buddy, reebok is he official merchandise brand of the NBA in majority of countries, but not some including Australia.

Steve Rolten is as official as Reebok is in America, just because it's Reebok doesn't mean a thing.

And i hope nobody here's bagging out dplayground!

jimboiitmac said:
no it's not buddy, reebok is he official merchandise brand of the NBA in majority of countries, but not some including Australia.

Steve Rolten is as official as Reebok is in America, just because it's Reebok doesn't mean a thing.

And i hope nobody here's bagging out dplayground!

That's Bullshit. The jerseys that the players wear are the ones Reebok Make. Rolten only does Replicas.

ToooROOO said:
That's Bullshit. The jerseys that the players wear are the ones Reebok Make. Rolten only does Replicas.

mate calm your ass down and stop being so defensive.

Are we talking about authentics? Obviously Steve Rolten doesn't make authentic jerseys, and even if they did obviously NBA players wouldn't wear them. But that's not the point being discussed.

Reebok NBA Jerseys (Apparel)- Are the official NBA brand for fangear. If your an NBA fan and want to WEAR a jersey and you do not live in Australia you will most probably get an Reebok Jersey.

Steve Rolten NBA Jerseys (Apparel)- Are the OFFICIAL NBA BRAND FOR FANGEAR IN AUSTRALIA. If you want to WEAR a JERSEY and you DO LIVE in Australia you WLL GET A S.ROLTEN JERSEY UNLESS YOU IMPORT ONE OR FIND A REEBOK (RARE CASE) IN A ASSORTED/UNCOMMON SHOP.

Obviously NBA players wear Reebok, but that doesn't make NBA Jersey Apparel sold by Steve Rolten in Australia unofficial.

So just watch what you say, because your starting to really get on my nerves, and i'm sure i'm not the only one.

jimboiitmac said:
mate calm your ass down and stop being so defensive.

Are we talking about authentics? Obviously Steve Rolten doesn't make authentic jerseys, and even if they did obviously NBA players wouldn't wear them. But that's not the point being discussed.

Reebok NBA Jerseys (Apparel)- Are the official NBA brand for fangear. If your an NBA fan and want to WEAR a jersey and you do not live in Australia you will most probably get an Reebok Jersey.

Steve Rolten NBA Jerseys (Apparel)- Are the OFFICIAL NBA BRAND FOR FANGEAR IN AUSTRALIA. If you want to WEAR a JERSEY and you DO LIVE in Australia you WLL GET A S.ROLTEN JERSEY UNLESS YOU IMPORT ONE OR FIND A REEBOK (RARE CASE) IN A ASSORTED/UNCOMMON SHOP.

Obviously NBA players wear Reebok, but that doesn't make NBA Jersey Apparel sold by Steve Rolten in Australia unofficial.

So just watch what you say, because your starting to really get on my nerves, and i'm sure i'm not the only one.

What are you going to do? We're on a forum you idiot.

haha this is getting as narky as jimmy jackson and my heated discussion about mj.. actually this is more entertaining cos theres a definate person whos wrong..

hang on i had something else i wanted to say..

ToooROOO said:
Nice one... It was worth the wait to hear that one.

i dunno who you are mate, but clearly people here think your from the shop.. if you are from the shop you guys must be desperate to sell your-

"100% OFFICAL REEBOK STEVE ROLTEN IS FAKE AND UNOFFICIAL AND CHEAP BLAH BLAH IM FULL OF CRAP"

jimboiitmac said:
i dunno who you are mate, but clearly people here think your from the shop.. if you are from the shop you guys must be desperate to sell your-

"100% OFFICAL REEBOK STEVE ROLTEN IS FAKE AND UNOFFICIAL AND CHEAP BLAH BLAH IM FULL OF CRAP"

Steve Rolten isn't fake. I wasn't refering 2 replicas.

Pretend this is my first post:

Hi everyone. For swingman and Authentic reebok is the only official brand. All others are fake.

ToooROOO said:
Pretend this is my first post:

That isn't that hard mate considering 43 of your posts on the forum are in this thread and the other your intro with stuff all info.

I'd be very suprised from what I've seen that you are not affiliated with the site now. And step back a little will ya. Having a go at members that contribute a whole lot to the site is not on. Have you got anything else to say apart from plugging this shop?

If not I suggest you just take it elseswhere.

chadjaja® said:
That isn't that hard mate considering 43 of your posts on the forum are in this thread and the other your intro with stuff all info.

I'd be very suprised from what I've seen that you are not affiliated with the site now. And step back a little will ya. Having a go at members that contribute a whole lot to the site is not on. Have you got anything else to say apart from plugging this shop?

If not I suggest you just take it elseswhere.

I'm not from the site and I'm not leaving... Sorry to say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom