TopShop Jersey's Australia???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but I don't LIVE on one thread promoting some stupid Jersey shop and I don't call people names just because they are pointing out the obvious, and that is your here to do nothing but promote a online shop !!!

ToooROOO said:
omg... sorry. You don't have brains, you collect Chris Duhon!!! Shame.

Hey mate you better be nice to richo or he will not buy a Duhon jersey off you.lol

Richo said:
Yes but I don't LIVE on one thread promoting some stupid Jersey shop and I don't call people names just because they are pointing out the obvios, and that is your here to do nothing but promote a online shop !!!

I have been talking them up, but that's not coz i work for them. It's coz they sold me a good jersey.

Haha... U fukin' idiot.

Sorry buddy, but you my friend are the idiot. As Billy said earlier no-one really minds if you are here to sell your jerseys....but just be open and honest about it and maybe everyone could have benefited. But I feel it may be too late for that.... and your customer service skills appear to be slightly under-developed.
The forum has spoken....goodbye!!

This thread is damn useless now and just pointless. I'm closing it now as there is not point in keeping it going. ToooRooo I sugest you just take it elsewhere especially seeing you have nothing else to say that benifits the forum.

I'm sick of this shit, TooooRoooo can have a holiday. A long one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom