The Official 2012-13 EPL Thread

Words fail me regarding the behaviour of Luis Suarez.

I just hate that he plays at the club I have supported since I first became interested in football in 1998 - whenever his name appears on the team sheet I find it very difficult to get excited about MY team.

Exactly how many more chances he is going to be given is anyone's guess.....he is dirty, a diver and a cheat.

Love to be in the trenches with you...

Words fail me regarding the behaviour of Luis Suarez.

I just hate that he plays at the club I have supported since I first became interested in football in 1998 - whenever his name appears on the team sheet I find it very difficult to get excited about MY team.

Exactly how many more chances he is going to be given is anyone's guess.....he is dirty, a diver and a cheat.

...and here we go again.

So you are a fan of Suarez and his antics? What about El Hadji Diouf, who spat at a supporter? Or doesn't it matter, so long as they wear the red shirt?

Michael, the thing that annoys me is the bloody chances he has been given - Jesus, you would hope that he would learn from his mistakes. It wasn't even as though the two players became entangled on the ground...he just walked up to him and bit him!

Yes Im a fan of Suarez and the Reds, dissapointed at what he did, but he has apoligised which is a step in the right direction and he will be dealt with accordingly, Suarez gets hammered at the slightest, he doesn't even compare to the diving that GBale does..
To call him a cheat for what?, to call him a diver as if he is the only one to ever dive, maybe next time he can Karate Kick a supporter..

...and here we go again.

So you are a fan of Suarez and his antics? What about El Hadji Diouf, who spat at a supporter? Or doesn't it matter, so long as they wear the red shirt?

Michael, the thing that annoys me is the bloody chances he has been given - Jesus, you would hope that he would learn from his mistakes. It wasn't even as though the two players became entangled on the ground...he just walked up to him and bit him!

maybe next time he can Karate Kick a supporter..

There are plenty of players out their incidents on their resume. However Suarez resume consumes and entire volume and continues to grow.

One of the most talented strikers in the world and he continually brings himself down with brain explosion after brain explosion.

I dont think Bale diving compares even remotely to biting a player or racially abusing a player on the field. Although it could just be all part of the Man Utd conspiracy to get him.;)

To be honest, it actually looked bloody funny when you take the initial "he just f**king bit him!" out of it - was as though he was munching on a sandwich or something.

I am glad that he did apologise, I would imagine that John W Henry wouldn't muck around with Suarez if he feels that it effects the club "brand" adversely. It will be interesting to see what the club-imposed and FA-imposed sanctions amount to, I read somewhere that he could be banned for the remainder of the season.

Yes Im a fan of Suarez and the Reds, dissapointed at what he did, but he has apoligised which is a step in the right direction and he will be dealt with accordingly, Suarez gets hammered at the slightest, he doesn't even compare to the diving that GBale does..
To call him a cheat for what?, to call him a diver as if he is the only one to ever dive, maybe next time he can Karate Kick a supporter..

a biter is worse than a diver in my book. and hes both.
great skills. the best player at liverpool, but defending his actions must be tiring even for the most ardent of scousers...

To be honest, it actually looked bloody funny when you take the initial "he just f**king bit him!" out of it - was as though he was munching on a sandwich or something.

I am glad that he did apologise, I would imagine that John W Henry wouldn't muck around with Suarez if he feels that it effects the club "brand" adversely. It will be interesting to see what the club-imposed and FA-imposed sanctions amount to, I read somewhere that he could be banned for the remainder of the season.

id say at least the end of this season. theres only 4 games left...

553992_610192345687652_41513862_n.jpg

o-LUIS-SUAREZ-570.jpg

Some thoughts from Graeme Souness and Jamie Redknapp - this is where I remember reading the bit about Suarez maybe being banned for the end of the season, it was taken from this interview.

The Suarez situation is ridiculous. It's a bias opinion on my part but i hope they throw the book at him. Not his first incident in football, let alone English football..

30 mins until kick-off too.. big game tonight. Hope United go out there and play attractive football, if the win happens, theres a lot of City fans getting a 5am wake up call.... :') One of my mates is at the game too, spewing i'm not there. Less than 4 months and i'll be watching it all. Love it.

anyway who cares about suarez what a wank.

rvp has just killed it in fantasy for me.

Ever say the same thing about Roy Keane?

I'm going to reply to that in 2 parts.

a) My opinion of Roy Keane is an interesting one. I think he is a Manchester United legend but at times a massive p***k who needs to shut his mouth. In saying that, did he ever bite someone? He might have done a lot of stupid things and no one is defending him.

b) You can't honestly be defending Suarez. Seriously. What he did was disgusting and i personally hope he gets more time off than he did in Holland.

On other topic, what a morning.
Rather happy right now :D

936514_10151432509662746_252183299_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom