The Official 2012-13 EPL Thread

248792496891a4542fd21_zpscac9463b.jpg

It is incredible to think that this will be Sir Alex Ferguson's 13th Premier League title.

If you take the histrionics, the nonsense, the bullying etc away, the actual achievement itself is just amazing.

Newcastle 1 Fulham 0 just one step closer to survival now lets just take sunderland down on the weekend!!!!!

wrong thread i know but i dont care.

i stopped watching this morning thought i had done my money in. checked my sportsbet it had doubled and not lost anything so i went to check highlights and results

MY BOYS DORTMUND. i love them thank god for reus and lewandowski

what about the Millwall fans (a minority, to be fair)?!?!

Hate to say it but i feel sorry for the club itself, considering it has spent years trying to improve the image of the club, for their so-called fans to go and do this.. i mean.. opposition fans fighting against each other is a normal thing but fighting against your own fans.. in front of young kids, is unacceptable. And what about the idiot who stole the police officers hat/helmet and ran off with it smiling.. karma.. tv cameras got you pal!

I'm an active fan and support the whole ultras movement (no that does not make me a hooligan as the media suggests) and i know people with similar views to me would bring up something to do with police brutality (watch the footage, you'll understand what i mean) but seriously, the cops did the right thing. The Millwall fans who were involved, were out of line and should get banned from Wembley at least.

f*cking united. RVP offside, but an enjoyable game to watch anyway...
millwall: most annoying fans in england for sure.

Back
Top Bottom