The Official 10/11 NBA Regular Season Thread

clippers were great!
sick game.
griffin future HOF.
and augustin is doing great verse!

Yep averaging 19pt 9.5ast the past 4 games and has scored double digits since Silas took over. Cats seem to be a new team all of a sudden winning 4 of the 6 they've played under his coaching.

Griffin is a beast! i think he's had something like 23 consecutive double doubles so far?

Yep averaging 19pt 9.5ast the past 4 games and has scored double digits since Silas took over. Cats seem to be a new team all of a sudden winning 4 of the 6 they've played under his coaching.

Griffin is a beast! i think he's had something like 23 consecutive double doubles so far?

that was number 24, a great win by the clippers. Griffin is awesome.

All without Wallace right?

All without Wallace right?

Yeah for the first 3 of those 4 games, Wallace was back yesterday and DJ had a career best 12 ast. I think he's starting to trust himself a bit more on the court now he doesn't have LB chewing him out all game every game.

Back
Top Bottom