The Official 10/11 NBA Regular Season Thread

Big Ticket

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jimmy
Hey everybody, just post here past, present and future games of the 10/11 Regular Season !!! :thumbsup: Also tell us which team you hope or think will win the ring !

Should be a good season I hope John Wall does well! Same with Evan Turner and DeMarcus Cousins they should be great. Not sure who to follow as i never really followed the NBA but I like the Bulls with the recent aaddition of Boozer even though his injured.

Should be a good season I hope John Wall does well! Same with Evan Turner and DeMarcus Cousins they should be great. Not sure who to follow as i never really followed the NBA but I like the Bulls with the recent aaddition of Boozer even though his injured.

I went for boston celtics not knowing who was on the team, how good they were or how many rings they have won. All I knew is that there logo was sick. That was back when i was in grade 1 lol. Now I am a hardcore fan.

RONDO 4 MVP!!!!

I went for Indiana not knowing who they were. My first game I saw we got smashed by Lakers but I fell in love with Reggie Miller. :p

lol how old were you then? must of been young, coz your same age as me and I don't remember him at all, obviously I know who he is though lol, best 3 point shooter in history, Guinness world record of most consecutive 3's or something.

lol how old were you then? must of been young, coz your same age as me and I don't remember him at all, obviously I know who he is though lol, best 3 point shooter in history, Guinness world record of most consecutive 3's or something.

I was probably like 6 or so. Ray Allen is probably the best 3pt shooter ever. :( :p

Hey James the Cavs do have a pretty ok line-up. Daniel Gibson well be in the line-up again this year, and I think we will make a big impact in the scoring area. And look out for Ramon Sessions as well

Hey James the Cavs do have a pretty ok line-up. Daniel Gibson well be in the line-up again this year, and I think we will make a big impact in the scoring area. And look out for Ramon Sessions as well

daniel gibson!!! don't get me started on that ***** HaHa, he is pretty cute tho, not gay way, in a puppy dog way, but there is nothing wrong with being gay

---------- Post added 12-10-2010 at 08:20 PM ----------

Danny Granger is the African-American Chuck Norris! :p

HaHa Tyrooo!

I think a few things. hahaha

Firstly, hopefully Xavier Hneyr has a good season. I really like higme and he can score from anywhere too.
Now, I think the final will be Thunder vs Heat, not because I like those two hahaha. Both have great teams and if at full stregth and play to their potential, they can beat anyteam.

I think Cavs can sneak in too. They have been stunning this pre season, espeically Gibson and Hickson.

And I think Blake Griffin will win ROY, closely followed by Wall.

Good luck to every team and player though.

I think a few things. hahaha

Firstly, hopefully Xavier Hneyr has a good season. I really like higme and he can score from anywhere too.
Now, I think the final will be Thunder vs Heat, not because I like those two hahaha. Both have great teams and if at full stregth and play to their potential, they can beat anyteam.

I think Cavs can sneak in too. They have been stunning this pre season, espeically Gibson and Hickson.

And I think Blake Griffin will win ROY, closely followed by Wall.

Good luck to every team and player though.

FINALLY A NON-CAVS FAN WHO THINKS WE HAVE A CHANCE!!!! lol, Thunder V Heat finals would be good as, would be very exicting :D

Yer, Cavs still have a chance. They still have good oung talent, and these players can stand up and get in the light since Brons gone.

Heat vs Thunder it will be. Heat can beat any team on their day, as we all know, and if Durant, Westbrook and Green pay to their full, and the rest play well they can beat the Lakers.

Will be a good season

Back
Top Bottom