The Official 10/11 NBA Regular Season Thread

WOW!! Did everyone see Mike Dunleavy's tip in buzzer beater to best the Hornets today! Granger's shot was just rolling around the ring and Mike tipped it in!

Also my Cavs lost to the Jazz after beating the Knicks in OT on Sunday. Guys played hard but the 3rd quarter stuffed us up big. Got killed on the rebounds.

Whoops! Browser Settings Incompatible

Nicely done by the Magic today..... Boston led most of the way, but Magic able to come through in the end... which was pretty surprising the way a lot of their key players were playing most of the game, though Jameer redeemed himself in the last few minutes with some big buckets.... Celts really missed Rondo this game that's for sure.

Also.... great job by the Heat on thumping the Lakers..... this years Laker team isn't even in the top 10 of good teams IMO.

Yeah it was a great comeback by the Magic in that one, D12 had a shocker offensively. The Wade/Kobe match up was fun to watch and Lebron was dropping 3's like they were free throws i think he was 5/5 at one stage.

Loved the Artest headlock :lol:

Good win by the Bobcats over the Pistons today, my boy Augustin seemed to like the new play style of coach Paul Silas 27pts!

2nd game now for the Bobcats with the new coach and again Augustin having a solid game. Just started the 3rd quarter and he's on 17pt 4ast 3rb. I think the freedom he has now is going to help big time, Brown seemed to always be on his case and wouldn't allow him to just play ball.

*edit* 1 minute later he has 22 points lol

Augustin with 28pt 6ast 4rb for his season highest score bettering his last games season high of 27.

LOLZ
thundercatscopy.jpg

absolute joke, Amare just got called for a tech after a block on Arenas for over-reacting.
It's part of the game! Intimidation, don't come into the paint ffs!
If they want a totally emotionless, robotic game they're getting there! IDIOTIC

absolute joke, Amare just got called for a tech after a block on Arenas for over-reacting.
It's part of the game! Intimidation, don't come into the paint ffs!
If they want a totally emotionless, robotic game they're getting there! IDIOTIC

Yer saw that. This match is boring (Knicks v Magic) Too bad Dirk is out for the Spurs match, Timmy V Dirk would of been good. Also my man D-Will leading the Jazz V Protland today.

Yer saw that. This match is boring (Knicks v Magic) Too bad Dirk is out for the Spurs match, Timmy V Dirk would of been good. Also my man D-Will leading the Jazz V Protland today.

I heard they revoked that tech on Amare, good news. If they keep callin them only to be revoked though it shows something needs to be changed

Augustin just won the game for the Cats over the Wolves.

D.J. Augustin scored eight points in the final 2:08 of regulation to tie the game and the Bobcats snapped a nine-game road losing streak without leading scorers Stephen Jackson and Gerald Wallace.

Charlotte sealed the win with a 6-0 spurt late in the extra period, with Eduardo Najera scoring on a putback, Thomas converting a layup off a steal and Augustin hitting a big jumper from the wing.

After missing 11 of his first 12 shots, Augustin scored 12 of his 16 points in the fourth quarter and overtime. He hit two 3-pointers and made two free throws to tie the game in regulation.

Shame his first 3 quarters were non existent but the lack of Wallace and Jackson probably played a part in that forcing him to make the plays

And the Cavs lost again. This time by 15 to the Raptors :( I love my Cavs but I dunno how much longer I can handle this...

Just be glad you're not a Bobcats supporter atleast you had a few good years with Bron in your side

Big upset today with the Clippers beating the Nuggs!! Jordan huge with 14,20,3ass,6blks!!! Griffin another huge game...

Back
Top Bottom