The Official 10/11 NBA Regular Season Thread

Just thought i'd mention... Wolves are all over the Magic at the half :)

:D Ha ha ha Nice, though, I'm not 100% convinced that they will score enough to beat the Magic.

---------- Post added 16-01-2011 at 01:54 PM ----------

:D Ha ha ha Nice, though, I'm not 100% convinced that they will score enough to beat the Magic.

Just as i thought, Magic creamed that 3rd Quarter.

---------- Post added 16-01-2011 at 01:54 PM ----------

Just as i thought, Magic creamed that 3rd Quarter.

Yeah too many turnovers, plus apparently Dwight Howard can punch Darko in the stomach and have the foul called on Darko 0_o Lost all respect for Dwight... he's as bad as the spurs... the fact he ever whinges about calls is BS given the man handling he gets away with while his opponent gets called for tikki touchwoods...

Massive MLK day in the NBA. I woke up at 5 in the morning to watch Derrick Rose put on a show vs Grizzlies. Also espn got replays of Magic v Wolves this arvo and Thunder v Lakers tonight. My Cavs got the Suns back at the Q on Thursday, Daniel Gibson should be back, massive addition. For results and scores...

Where amazing happens. | NBA.COM

my C's are up by 3 with little more than 30 seconds to go, hope they can pull it together and don't have a total collapse !

---------- Post added 18-01-2011 at 02:54 PM ----------

wow the Big 3 were amazing in the last 30 seconds of that game, celtics win by 3!!!

3J Augustin! :lol: My boys on fire today
5/6 shooting 3/4 3pt for 14pts and 2 ast in the first 1/4

---------- Post added 21-01-2011 at 12:06 PM ----------

End of the 2nd 1/4

10/11 shooting for 25pts and 4ast :worthy:

---------- Post added 21-01-2011 at 01:32 PM ----------

Season high 31pts to go with 8ast and 4rb :D

Great buzzer beater by KD! With all this hype over Griffin there hasn't been much on KD lately.

---------- Post added 24-01-2011 at 08:46 AM ----------

A cool vid of DJ's 31pt's the other day, check the And 1 :D

I happened to pick DJ in my nba.com 'pick one' game that day. Couldnt have been happier with what I thought was a risky pick.

I loved the last day of free league pass yesterday! Saw Washington upset Boston in an awesome match, saw Dallas just beat NJN another awesome match, saw my Cavs lose to Chicago but we played good, we were only down by 2 in the forth and than I saw KD's game winner woooooooooo!!

Back
Top Bottom