The Official 10/11 NBA Regular Season Thread

Beasley is tearing it up this year!!! His a beast on the boards but with Love raking them in there's no need to rebound anymore :p He just has to work on is inside game he has a sick consistant jumper!

Both teams are! Wade could have had 60 by now

---------- Post added 28-01-2011 at 02:30 PM ----------

At least the ending is exciting

---------- Post added 28-01-2011 at 02:30 PM ----------

Far out I hate Spike Lee.

Lebron can finish I'll give him that

---------- Post added 28-01-2011 at 02:40 PM ----------

Well then he goes right past under the rim to kick it out to Chalmers? Bad choice, shouldve taken the 2 maybe get fouled. ugh. Good win for the Knicks, ugly game

Great comeback win by the Bobcats today against the Warriors. Captain Jack was 0/6 from 3 then dropped the .6sec buzzer beater from down town to tie the game up and send it to OT. From then on it was Bobcats all the way.
DJ dropping another 27pts with 12 ast and 4 reb and was an instrumental part for the 'Cats in OT with a quick pull up jumper and a nice layup and a couple of good ast.

Gotta say big Kwame Brown is starting to show what he's capable of even if it is 10 years too late, the 'Cats have got their value worth in him.

Yet another cheap shot from Garnett... Why does he do it? Im no KG fan by any stretch of the imagination but he is a good player and I know he's an intimadator/enforcer or whatever you want to call him but slapping someone in the nuts...? Just plain stupid IMO!

D.J Augustin still tearing it up 20pt 8rb 7ast.

I wish he had some better quality players around him sometimes as he'd be in the 10+ ast per game easily. Captain Jack and GW are hardly consistant :(

Was just reading the ESPN Power Rankings & this stood out to me..

Charles Oakley for Assistant Coach of the Year? The much-maligned Kwame Brown, with Oak riding him, has two games this month with at least 13 points and 15 boards ... after totaling one in the previous four seasons.

Yeah man Kwame is going off (in Kwame terms :lol:)
He's been playing some solid ball using his strengths not trying to do too much and its helping. Oakley has been a huge influence on his game

Back
Top Bottom