Series 2

I think these little leaks are good free advertising, I like the look of those TPs and will be in for a few boxes

Agreed. I will only really be after the Williams TP but would be quite happy to score a Shaun Johnson, Sims or Cherry- Evans (assuming he is Manly's TP).

I wonder what the redemptions will be?

Not happy with the Williams at all. Papalii is twice the player Williams is at this stage. The annoying thing is that for 95% of the players this is their only chance at a signature card - so Select really should consult a bit more around who should be featured.

Also Williams is rumoured to be on the outer at the Raiders - could be the second year in a row our Top Prospect is gone within six months.

Tariq and Johnson will both be great cards though.

okay so say there all the club rookies from 2011, that means we can expect, nafe seluini, mitchel allgood, joel edwards, matt srama , jack reed and DCE

I think a smokey for the raiders might be Shaun Fensom. He was the gold rookie sensation from 2011 series 1 and has been injured for alot of this year. Massive smokey and I think it will most likely be Papali, Williams or Wighton but Fensom would be great!

id love to see a fensom TP

There was a situation in the US where a Yankees baseballer showed off all the cards he had to sign for UD. Initially UD werent impressed but when they realised the free press they were getting from it the thread on Beckett took off they got a lot of mileage out of it. This player actually collects cards too so he was genuinely excited about the cards.

It was one of the best adverts for Upper Deck in a long time.....Panini does this now and its great the players are showing off the cards.

Better than a 1cm x 1cm sneak peak of some guys foot.

Cheers
Matt

Damn straight. I've steered clear of NRL cards since series 2 of 2009, and even at the glance we've had so far, it looks like a good thing. I'm pumped!

Unfortunately I think it is confirmed that Sam Williams will be the TP for the Raiders. I don't mind him as a player but Fensom or Papali would have been better. This will be two years in a row Manly have had the best TP'S.

Any suggestions on what the redemptions might be?

Players might be getting told to keep it quite in light of the few leaks, but, I just spoke to Matt Srama, At this stage its not him from the Titans.

Hahaha. Never again. Great hash tag.

Can anyone make out what they are called???

Girds you better start sniffing around the Panthers guys if you have not already.......

Haha yeah girds :) find out who it is and grab one for me :lol::thumbsup:

Im really liking these cards though - a good run of players so far. Honestly i would like a Blake Austin from Penrith or even a Dayne Weston.

I'm not too surprised it is Williams. He won our rookie of the year last year. The other two were their club's rookies too.

Can anyone provide a list of the Rookies of the Year from last year? Im interested to see who else may be featured.

Back
Top Bottom