Series 2

lachlan cootes tackle attempts would have to be up their with some of the ideas you guys have come up with.

classic moment! How about a mega-motion of the Lewis v Geyer incident from 1991?

Now thats a great idea....classic origin moments....though you would need 8 megamotion cards to cover the QLD last minute try in the 90's

How ironic would it be if this series ended up containing everything us collectors have always begged and pleaded for... and then next year the new company give us a series worse than anything Select ever did.

As for insert ideas...

Club Legend Game-worn Signatures numbered to 40.

ET.
Langer.
Alexander.
Stuart.
Lamb.
Elias.

.....etc.....

Hahaha. Never again. Great hash tag.

Can anyone make out what they are called???

Girds you better start sniffing around the Panthers guys if you have not already.......

Hello 2012 Dynasty. Someone have Shane change the thread name!!

Must say i think they look pretty good.

Ahahah owen ill have a look around. Its probably blake austin, dont think he has any other cards. Might have to make my own and get him to sign it and see if i can get lucky. If its coote ill sell every card i own and never buy another again.

And im not even joking

By my calculations series 2 will be limited to 350 cases with 16 boxes, which means possible 7 redemptions /50. if there was only 12 boxes per case there would be 466.666 cases

coote has been around for a few years doubt it would be him

any other ideas for other teams top prospects?

for sharks i would say mills is a sure bet

They always leave 10 with the player and keep some spares for themselves. I think there will be 300 like last year which will be again 4800 boxes.

I think Raiders would be Sam Williams or Papalii.

id say it would most likely go on the form of last year ? so bearing that in mind i have picked a few i consider most likely, with some other possibilities.

raiders hopefully papalli or wighton / williams

penrith would be austin / weston / achurch / seluini

newcastle stigg / edwards / mckinnon ?

eels loko / lasalo / blair / sio / allgood ?

souths evringham / peats / reynolds / roberts

melbourne bromwich / waqa / chambers / proctor ? no idea there all good.

manly cherry evans / hopoate (hope not)

cowboys tariq sims / tamou / fai fai loa

sharks townsend / mills

brisbane reed / gagai / gillett ?

roosters cordner / masoe / symonds

tigers woods / miller / murdoch masila

warriors (johnson obviously)

bulldogs kasiano / reynolds / lafai

dragons stanley / king

titans srama /

Back
Top Bottom