Player of the Year
Top Prospects
Second series of Centurions
Predictors
Medallist Signatures
Case cards

No Gallen Case card

There you go - Discussion done:thumbsup:

I thought maybe a Centurion series but Auto's limited to 1:11 boxes and have all 11 players including Lockyer and ET

and a Gallen Case Card

I think there is a issue with Select and Lockyer.

He refused to participate in the Centurion for Champions so its been reported.

I reckon we've seen enough Top Prospects Signatures and all things "Rookie" in recent sets. I'd like to see some big name signatures, the likes of 2011 Champions. Players we didn't see as Futute Force or Top Prospects - Bailey, Cronk, Gidley, Lyon, Luke, Stagg, Thurston for example. Had my fill of Club Players too but I suppose we'll get the same, plus Medal Winners & TOTY's. Will they stick to the usual or go out with a bang and mix things up like with this Champions set?

Base set - 12 players per team plus team card plus offensive stars common subset plus defensive stars common subset

Chrome parallel set 1:1
State of Origin player cards 1:5
Kangaroos player cards 1:9
Team Coaches 1:9
Club Player of the Year 1:18
Award Winners 1:18
Champion Signatures (36 star player cards) 1:36
Legends Signatures (36 retired players) 1:108
Combined Game Used Jersey & Signature card (18 star player cards) 1 per case

No predictors, no redemptions, no 200 game case cards, no stickers, no cartoon cards, all cards fit in the one Champions album

$4.95 per pack

Base set - 12 players per team plus team card plus offensive stars common subset plus defensive stars common subset

Chrome parallel set 1:1
State of Origin player cards 1:5
Kangaroos player cards 1:9
Team Coaches 1:9
Club Player of the Year 1:18
Award Winners 1:18
Champion Signatures (36 star player cards) 1:36
Legends Signatures (36 retired players) 1:108
Combined Game Used Jersey & Signature card (18 star player cards) 1 per case

No predictors, no redemptions, no 200 game case cards, no stickers, no cartoon cards, all cards fit in the one Champions album

$4.95 per pack

I like the sound of the above. Would invest in 2 boxes now.

i enjoy the top prospects think there good main thing i would like to see is other then the captain and star player the other team cards the players be different then series 1 for example i go for tigers and would like to see say farah captain marshall star player thenmoltzen, blair, reddy, bell, murdoch masila, groat and so on

I hope that NRL name the next Immortal before S2, Meninga, and Produce the Immortal Sig card, same design and number of. It will be interesting if Select get the contract to produce the cards for next license holder

I hope that NRL name the next Immortal before S2, Meninga, and Produce the Immortal Sig card, same design and number of. It will be interesting if Select get the contract to produce the cards for next license holder

From reading other posts on this forum Select outsource design, production & distribution at the moment - If that is true I don't see why a new license holder would need anything from Select, they could just do their own deals with the same outsourced providers couldn't they?

The next Immortal will be named in September.

Back
Top Bottom