Series 2

Knights just announced Ryan Stig out for the year so im thinking that he will most likely be our top prospect.

Matt Gillett for theBroncos would be a good choice!

Johnson just said on twitter that everyone is asking him for his player cards and wants to know how to get them to people!

I think a smokey for the raiders might be Shaun Fensom. He was the gold rookie sensation from 2011 series 1 and has been injured for alot of this year. Massive smokey and I think it will most likely be Papali, Williams or Wighton but Fensom would be great!

I wish I had thought to ask a couple of the Dragons players if they were signing cards for select at the fan day on Sunday. :(

The Dragons didn't even have a Rookie card this Champions release but given King didn't play a first grade game last year and his writing hand is still in plaster I'd have to think it would be Rein (deservedly) could be Kyle Stanley although select would probably have sent them to Chase by mistake.

Tariq Sims posted a pic of all his done last night on Twitter. To which Sam Williams replied: @tariqsims there's better things to do isn't there mate, wrists are still aching! #arthritis

Any guesses on what Sam Williams would rather do with his wrists?

Anyway, there's two more confirmed.

Awesome, so thats three confirmed now.

Does anyone have an idea on when these will be released? Its usually early July isnt it?

Back
Top Bottom