Series 2

Could also have the Danny Williams king hit on Mark O'Neill in the same set, what else? haha

cant think of one in particular, but im sure if you watched a few games featuring luke o'donnel , he could probably have his own subset. loved watching him go mental.

Blocker Roach patting Eddie Ward on the head?

Mark Spud Carroll and Paul Chief Harrogan smashing in to one another in 1995/96 ending up concussed (Manly vs Newcastle)?

Jamie Ainscough clocking Smith for the penalty try in the 1999 Grand Final?

Martin Bella playing the ball the wrong way in Origin.

Nathan Brown passing into Lance Thompson's head after he slips at a 20 metre tap.

Jim Dymock throwing a pass five metres directly ahead, straight to the opposition.

Magic moments that need to be commemorated!!!

How about a set titled.....Fire Up B**** which includes those in the back seat of the cab with Mark Gasnier pre Origin?

Or how about a game used boot card of Julian O'Neill/Jeremy Schloss? You could have a TAB ticket inserted instead of a redemption card for a Sandow scribble?

Maybe you could have one of those video cards showing various players apologies after off field incidents?

Or my all time favourite card set would be titled......Sticky Fingers...highlighting Hopoate's victims.

just a thought!

terry lamb kicking a field goal when they were 20 points down

12-10 it was when he kicked it....I still remember it clearly

Justin Hodges in goal pass in SOO

Sam Backo's post game interviews......

Didn't Chnnel 9 catch one of the Walters farting on the field as well.....

Brett Finch" goal line drop out to give the Knights a win......

Noel Cleals goal line drop out where he missed the ball.....

The list goes on.......................

They could do a "greatest Hits Set'

- Jamie Goddard's hit on Andrew Johns
- Les Davidson's hit on Jason Stevens

Wasn't that the big Manly prop? I can't recall his name, maybe Mckinnon or similar but it was at Lang Park in the Broncos first ever premiership game

Yep Don Mackinnon.....Fatty once said he got fined $1000 or 100 per inch...lol

Back
Top Bottom