Ozcards Ebay Seller Blacklist

i don't sell regulary on ebay so i don't know about all the fees. But i don't think the buyer should have to pay for the sellers fees. Thats just my opinion as a buyer.

zod, i think $5 for postage from the states is fairly common and a decent price. they pay $1.80 for the stamp plus a bubble mailer (unless they are cheap asses and send in a white envelope,which if they do they get an automatic neg) and then 99% of sellers send in brand new toploaders,penny sleeves and team bags.
i think if the seller is charging above $7 for postage then they deserve to be negged, unless it is for more than one card in which case most sellers only charge an additional $0.50c per item.

from my point of view as a seller and a buyer there is no reason why you CAN'T cover atleast some of your fees in postage, you can either pay a tiny bit extra in postage and handling or go to a card shop and pay twice as much for the card so they can cover there rent/electricity/wages etc etc.

so just because a seller is charging $2.50 in australia to post a card does not mean he/she is ripping you off because they have a $1 stamp and a bubble mailer that costs them 0.35c, they are just trying to cover some costs.

i think we should all count ourselves lucky that most sellers in australia have the common sense to post cards in a bubble mailer/toploaders etc unlike the heavily complained about "wild man jones" who seems to overcharge on postage and still sends in a WHITE ENVELOPE[-X [-X [-X

i think everyone should be a little more considerate towards sellers and buyers and try and understand both sides of the story, it is not all your way or the highway.

hi spreefan,
the card i bought dont need toploaders and sleeve. it's already come with original case.
and the card ended at 99cent. so the final amount will be quite low. and the starting amout is 99cent aswell. so, i guess the listing fees wont too high as well.
i accept seller to add some cost into the postage, maybe around $3 to $3.50, it already can cover all of his cost.
and he sell a lot of thing from ebay. if every time he overcharge 1 or 2 dollar, he make a lot of profit from the postage.

hi spreefan,
the card i bought dont need toploaders and sleeve. it's already come with original case.
and the card ended at 99cent. so the final amount will be quite low. and the starting amout is 99cent aswell. so, i guess the listing fees wont too high as well.
i accept seller to add some cost into the postage, maybe around $3 to $3.50, it already can cover all of his cost.
and he sell a lot of thing from ebay. if every time he overcharge 1 or 2 dollar, he make a lot of profit from the postage.

zoddy, there is no way the seller can tell what price the card will end at,so i am sure $5 for good well protected shipping is better than paying $5 for a card in a white envelope and no protection or going to a card shop(which there aren't that many around anymore) and paying $10-$15 just for the card:roll:
in most cases myself depending on the card i will not pay $5 for postage and there are alot of sellers that do shipping for between $2 and $4.

if only i had all the cards you wanted;) then you would never have to pay for postage:lol:

good morning lol
yeah. but he should be more flexible when he know the card only ended at 99cent. and do some adjustment for the postage. maybe other item he is selling was ended at high price.. and the final amount was high, but he cant put cost on me to cover the final amout of other item that he selling.

and that was my first item bought from USA. so i got no idea how much for the postage.

and if he willing to reply with polite way, regarding the postage issue. i believe everyone will ok with it. hopefully he dont include his internet fees into the postage next time.

after i received few message with him, i found that he has reduce his postage fees for local to $3, and not $4 anymore.

hopefully he dont come back and message me again. hmmm...

good morning lol
yeah. but he should be more flexible when he know the card only ended at 99cent. and do some adjustment for the postage. maybe other item he is selling was ended at high price.. and the final amount was high, but he cant put cost on me to cover the final amout of other item that he selling.

and that was my first item bought from USA. so i got no idea how much for the postage.

and if he willing to reply with polite way, regarding the postage issue. i believe everyone will ok with it. hopefully he dont include his internet fees into the postage next time.

after i received few message with him, i found that he has reduce his postage fees for local to $3, and not $4 anymore.

hopefully he dont come back and message me again. hmmm...

shouldn't you be in bed:lol: :lol: :lol: it's like 4am in w.a isn't it???

you have some very valid points mate,he quotes a flat rate for international shipping just like i do,my postage amount for a card o/s is $5 no matter whether the finishing price is 0.01c or $500.
and there is absolutely no excuse for rude sellers from the states , i have found that there is a small minority that just have no idea about customer service and are just plain and simply rude people.

a seller previously mentioned in this thread charged me $6 for postage for 2 cards, i was happy to pay this postage as i wanted the 2 cards. he sent them in a white envelope with no protection[-X i asked for a refund and his simple reply was "tuff titties" so i claimed my maney back through paypal and instead of giving me a few $$$ back he ended up losing the whole amount which was nearly $40u.s.
he asked why i did this to him and said that he was a good christian person/seller and i simply replied with "tuff titties".

i think that everytime you buy from a u.s seller you will always learn something new, bad or good...............just be careful who you buy from and if there postage is too high for a cheap card then don't buy it as there will always be another one.. unless it is a 1/1:lol:
if you need some advice about a u.s seller just ask mate,i have dealt with 100's and i also have a few mates/family that sell in the u.s, mostly boxes and cases but a few that do singles aswell.................

hehe yeah.. going to sleep now..very tired now >.<

the latest message i received from the seller is "i will see you very soon"... maybe he want to beat me up?

i used to received those reply with one word," no" "yes" $X.XX" when i send a good, and "complete" message to enquiring info for the item.

the second issue from another seller ( i buy figurine's parts) , i won 2 auction in different day, and he end up charging me two seperate postage cost. but i received both item in the same envelop. i thought he already post the first item out since the gap between second item was maybe around 1 week.

after that, he did not reply me anymore.

hopefully we will get better service next time.
p/s have you upload your item to photobucket yet? spreefan

thanks for the opinion everyone :D

hehe yeah.. going to sleep now..very tired now >.<

the latest message i received from the seller is "i will see you very soon"... maybe he want to beat me up?

i used to received those reply with one word," no" "yes" $X.XX" when i send a good, and "complete" message to enquiring info for the item.

the second issue from another seller ( i buy figurine's parts) , i won 2 auction in different day, and he end up charging me two seperate postage cost. but i received both item in the same envelop. i thought he already post the first item out since the gap between second item was maybe around 1 week.

after that, he did not reply me anymore.

hopefully we will get better service next time.
p/s have you upload your item to photobucket yet? spreefan

thanks for the opinion everyone :D

no new bucket items yet, still waiting for it to be fixed

Although I have stopped collecting, I like to add to this blacklist. I dealt with a seller who looked respectable, but he did not ship my cards with toploaders, he said most ebayers dont do it. This user id is carlsonscollectibles Here was his response,

"I am sorry that you are disappointed. I buy a lot of cards off of eBay and they do not all come in top loaders. In fact, all the cards I sell on eBay were purchased from eBay. I do not have any thick toploaders, so unless they come to me in a toploader, I have to package them differently. I had no idea that you have no way of getting toploaders, but please note that my auction advertised a card for sell and not a card in a toploader. Plus, I buy and sell cards at low margins and I cannot increase my costs by having to buy additional toploaders for times that they do not come to me in toploaders. Please also note that you are the first person to every complain to me that the card was not in a toploader. Now if I start getting more complaints, I will need to do something or stop selling cards. So far, I have not gotten any other complaints.

Sincerely,
Jonathan"

I have no idea how he has such good feedback. Also I bought cards off him this time last year, maybe he has changed his practices.

US seller. I'm stupid, i gave him positive because at that time i wanted to get my feeback up and didnt want a negative to ruin it :(

But I now sell and buy on different accounts. With my buying account if someone pulls something like that I will definately neg them since it wont effect my selling. I recommend everyone to do this since I know most ppl feel uneasy about give out a neg on someone since the seller tends to retaliate.

sellers ebay id : tfmhobbyshop

to keep a very long story short i bought 2 sprewell cards off ebay from a us seller and never received the cards. after numerous emails to the seller i got pissed off and filed for my money back as i paid for global express and after a month the cards still had not arrived.
i got my refund through paypal and then the seller filed a non paying bidder to my account x2 for the 2 cards, so i complained to ebay and originally they told me there was nothing they could do and if there were any more concerns please bring them up.

this is about the 5th u.s ebayer i have had issues with in the past month,they just seem to be getting worse:(

sellers ebay id : tfmhobbyshop

to keep a very long story short i bought 2 sprewell cards off ebay from a us seller and never received the cards. after numerous emails to the seller i got pissed off and filed for my money back as i paid for global express and after a month the cards still had not arrived.
i got my refund through paypal and then the seller filed a non paying bidder to my account x2 for the 2 cards, so i complained to ebay and originally they told me there was nothing they could do and if there were any more concerns please bring them up.

this is about the 5th u.s ebayer i have had issues with in the past month,they just seem to be getting worse:(

that would really piss me off, if you don't receive the card, you get a refund as you should and the seller files a non paying bidder complaint. [-X the only thing you could maybe do is first lodge a complaint with ebay saying that you have not received the item then a week or 2 later ask for a refund from paypal. That way the seller might not be able to lodge a non paying bidder complaint, not sure if it would work but worth a shot.

Well i purchased a box of 05 06 ultimate collection from the seller krog1250 and paid $US275 for it....and guess what....still waiting for it....somehow i dont think i'll be getting it.....i have filed a complaint with www.ic3.gov its an internet fraud complaint site really hope something happens with it......

Well i purchased a box of 05 06 ultimate collection from the seller krog1250 and paid $US275 for it....and guess what....still waiting for it....somehow i dont think i'll be getting it.....i have filed a complaint with www.ic3.gov its an internet fraud complaint site really hope something happens with it......
omg, paid $350us for boxes a year ago from him and i havent received anything
numerous emails, etc and nothing

hope something happens with the complaint andrew,but it didn't with me.:(

if you paid by credit card/paypal you will be fine and your bank can recover your money and prosecute the seller, that is the way i ended up getting my money back from a seller.

don't bother with ebay either , they won't do a damn thing, contact your bank a.s.a.p.

$275u.s almost to good to be true

Yeah i know justin tooooo good to be true well thought it would come thru coz i picked up 05 06 finest box for $100AU del....so i was getting a excited i definatley will be contacting my bank.......

sellers ebay id: b89100556 (ebay zone = taiwan)

not sure if this is the right spot, but a good warning for people...
Not wanting to paint them all with the same brush, but this is shilling from a Taiwanese seller (what a surprise)..

I received an email question from b89100556..because its such a strange ID, I ignored it, then realised it was the seller to a DRob auto I had bid on...I was winning the auction at $25.00US he offered me $50 plus shipping to complete the deal outside of ebay...I didnt realise what the email was about, as it wasnt worded too great, so I ignored it...

Ive since been outbid by 1 legitimate buyer, but he's been upped by another taiwanese buyer, with a feedback score of 1...sounds suss doesnt it. Of course the item has now been bid above $50US too.

The item number is 280031737785

Back
Top Bottom