Ozcards Ebay Seller Blacklist

Billyhoyle said:
i 100% hope these sellers are being given negative feedback?

Same here - that nikezabe or whatever - that's the epitomy of a bad seller - pulling out of a sale like that....

I left negative feedback for nikezabe7. I always leave negative feedback for buyers and sellers who back out of deals. I hate it when people on Ebay give positive feedback to people who do not deserve it just because they are afraid of getting a negative in return. Nikezabe7 did not give me negative in return, in fact he didn't give me any feedback in return. He knew he had done wrong.

Ill second the PSA - man Gemini.

Im still waiting on my Amare Rc and a Jersy card, paid over 5 weeks ago. Sent numerous emails to them, but no reply. Finally got through to them last week and they confirmed the cards were sent just the other day. Still have not recieved but.

i have a new BAD ebay seller:

sportscards-and-collectibles.

reason:

posted 2 spree cards in a white enevelope with just penny sleeves as protection and charged me $7.00 for postage,cost him 84c for a stamp.

i have asked for a refund twice,first response was "send the cards back and i will refund the money".
next i asked him i did not want a full refund just to get back what he did not use in postage of atleast $5.00 he responds with "tuff titties" his exact words too.
next i file for a paypal claim to refund my money and he asks why i filed a paypal claim i respond by saying i want a refund for the excess postage and if the paypal claim goes ahead he will lose out on even the money for the cards. he responds with "that is unfair and unwarranted as i had already stated my postage charges"
i responded with "tuff titties"
his auction actually states postage only for u.s bidders $2.99 and he has since added postage for international.
i actually asked how much and how he posted items,he responded with $5.00 +$1.00 per additional auction sent securely in bubble mailer.

needless to say i have left him negative feedback and he has retaliated as i expected and also left several pleasant emails for me this morning.

i also went through his feedback to find atleast 10 other neg feedback's for poor postage within the last month,you would think he would take a hint

SPREE FAN said:
i have a new BAD ebay seller:

sportscards-and-collectibles.

reason:

i also went through his feedback to find atleast 10 other neg feedback's for poor postage within the last month,you would think he would take a hint

hrmm ya did the right thing alright i woulda done the same.. however if there were 10 neg's in last month bout it wouldnt it warn u a bit?? :S just my 2 cents

My Rude and Inconsiderate Responses ......

That was the message I got from this seller: losangelessports

I'm posting this to give other members some ideas on how to deal with a problem like this....

Here's the story:

10/July I paid for the item. Note: $28 for postage....

11/July His e-mail "I just wanted to let you know that I've shipped your auction winnings as detailed below......"

2/August I e-mailed Him:
Hi Ken, I am still waiting for this to arrive. Just wondering how did you send them. Regards, Alfredo
No reply....:(

9/August I e-mailed Him again:
Hi Mate, I still haven't receive this one. This is my 2nd e-mail regarding this matter. Its been a month since I have paid for this item. Please reply. Regards, Alfredo

11/August He replied in caps lock:
I WILL BE RETURNING YOUR PAYMENT. WE HAVE HAD CONTINUED PROBLEMS SHIPPING TO AUSTRALIA AS POSTAGE IS MUCH HIGHER TO AUSTRALIA THAN ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD AND CUSTOMERS DO NOT WANT TO PAY THE DIFFERENCE.
WE DO NOT SHIP TO AUSTRALIA AS STATED IN THE WHERE WE SHIP ANY LONGER DUE TO THE REPEATED PROBLEMS.
KEN

12/August I e-mailed him again:
Hi Mate, Please send my money back as soon as possible so I can buy other stuff. You got me waiting for a month. Regards, Alfredo

14/August He replied:
I will, you got me WASTING my time! ken

14/August I replied:
Its funny you would say I wasted your time when I paid you over a month ago and you pretended you have sent the item. Just give me my money back or I'll report this matter to ebay soon. You are really wasting my time here...

An hour later he refunded my payment and sent me this e-mail:
"Your rude and inconsiderate responses are the reason why we no longer ship to Australia!"

I maybe rude and inconsiderate in rushing him for my refund but Im running out of time for a Paypal Claim. It will be 45 days on Wednesday. I dont want to wait for another fortnite and for the 60 days to expire. The fact he lied about sending my cards should make him feel bad about this whole situation. But instead I ended up being the villain here :confused:

As soon as he said that he will return my payment, the only thing I can do is try to get my money back as soon as possible. Who knows, he might be buying time and waiting for the paypal claim to expire (maybe this is one of their tactics ;) ).

I do give my share of pissing off US sellers. I'm really sorry for everyone else... :(

$28 postage is not enough? wow...... i presume this payment was for a card right? I have paid $7 postage which included dc and global priority.

Hey gemini,
I've had exactly the same problem with this LOSANGELESSPORTS clown. He is rude, lazy and just outright greedy. I had bought and paid for over US$500 of items from him and he had some sort of problem with shipping that I'd paid (which his shipping calculator on his checkout system came up with) and demanded more. I said no and tried to come up with alternatives and many e-mails later (often short and angry in tone) lead to him refusing to send my items and then was very slow in refunding my money. The only way I could get my money back was to pay a re-stocking fee of US$20...which I know is a con, but better that than lose $500.
So I too say avoid LOSANGELESSPORTS which is a shame because he did have a good range of items at not too bad a price.

If he retaliates cant you report him to ebay? dont they have a policy against retaliation negs? (sorry im kind of an ebay n00b)

Unfortunately this guy will leave a retaliation neg as he always leaves feedback after the buyer has.
Ebay will only remove a neg feedback if the feedback was left by someone who is made "No longer a registered user" within 1 or 3 months (I can't remember which!!) of them opening an account. Or if they haven't followed the Ebay Unpaid Item or Item not received process.

Ok i have 2 sellers too add both are australians...

first one

seller name: wild_man_jones
Issue: card was sent unprotected (no toploader or sleave)..left neutral feedback
seller response: was called an "idiot" and a "damn newbie" and told that i wasnt buying card protectors so thats why my card wasnt sent in one

2nd one..

sellername: nbatradingcards123
issue: paid for item, never received it (ok it was only $2.50 but its the principle!!!)...
response: NONE...didnt respond to any of the emails i sent....

beware of both of these sellers :|

I meant to add this one last week.
Seller- mintcardsplease
Location- USA
Issue- Bought a DRob Refractor for a good BIN price, paid for the item straight away and never recieved the card. Filed paypal claim, was found in my favour but didn't give my money back as he emptied his paypal account.
Seller Response- THe only response I recieved was I will send an extra card as well for you having to wait. No other responses after that

nbatradingcards123 is a dead meat.... i gave this Ebayer 2 negatives and 2 strikes as he never responded my mail.

He is a bad seller as well worst as a buyer

yeh i saw your negs revival, i figured that was you...

he had a clean slate when i made my bid, he now has 8 negs...

nbatradingcards123 is from the a.c.t,he use to be my biggest buyer:)

he would come around to my house and just buy $1000+++ worth of stock per week,have not seen him for over a month.

just to add he is a very wierd guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

forgot to add this ebay seller from a couple of weeks ago

seller = rainoutcards

Location = USA

Issue = was the winning the bidder for this sellers auction, never received card. Left neg feedback

Response = Provided wrong address and card returned. No response to emails. Beware

Back
Top Bottom