Ozcards Ebay Seller Blacklist

Talking about nbatradingcards123, after i gave him 2 strikes and negative he made the payment yesterday... which pissed me off coz i thought i'm gonna relist the cards and now i dont know what to do. To do you think i should return the payment or just send the bloody cards

thanks

i paid 4 a lot of malones from nbatrading cards about 2 months ago after that he wouldnt respond to my emails so he got a neg and im still out of pocket

also wild man jo i sent off a money order response was one did slip through here last week what the hell does that mean i didnt keep stub so had 2 do all over again but still left a pos

R3vival: I got some message about being in a car accident thats why he hadnt responded....If hes now paid i would send him the cards, saves u the hassle of relisting...

bas: did u put the item # or your ebay user name on the money order? that could be what they meant by 1 slipped thru here?? who knows...wild man jones is a tosser and i'd never deal with her again

not sure if i put item number on slip , and as 4 nbatrca i bought off him paid straight away and never recieved cards and still no explanation thanx mj

nbatradingcards123 is no longer a registered user on ebay, i will never see my cards :( thats $2.50 down the drain, should i contact a lawyer? :lol:

hi matty i think u should get the best lawyer to get your $2.50 back hahaha LOL

He deserves it................ and there is another member joel888444, he is a pain in the arse always make the payment a week or moree lateeeeeeeee

seller name: i_got_the_cards
Issue: Overcharge on postage. charge $5 for $1.80 stamps
seller response: he said he need to cover insertion fees, ebay store fees, final amount fees, toploader, card sleeves, envelop cost.

but the card ended at 99cent. so, the insertion fees and final amout will be cheap. by the way, the card i won already come together with original uncirculated case. so he dont need to to "add" toploader and card sleeve fees.
after one month, he still message me to argue about this issue. keep telling me he got lots of cost need to cover.

seller name: i_got_the_cards
Issue: Overcharge on postage. charge $5 for $1.80 stamps
seller response: he said he need to cover insertion fees, ebay store fees, final amount fees, toploader, card sleeves, envelop cost.

but the card ended at 99cent. so, the insertion fees and final amout will be cheap. by the way, the card i won already come together with original uncirculated case. so he dont need to to "add" toploader and card sleeve fees.
after one month, he still message me to argue about this issue. keep telling me he got lots of cost need to cover.

Did you know how much he will charge you before you bid? If you knew then he did not over charge you. And if you didnt know, you should have ask him first before you bid.

If we keep on complaining to them why they charged $5 for postage after we received the package and seeing that they only paid 90cents to $2 on stamps , we can all lose out on this. They might all say we dont post to Australia anymore because of you wankers!

yeah..this is the first item i bought from US, and i never know the postage will only cost $1.80, and i try to ask him (in polite way) after i received it.

i know some of the seller will do refund when they found out they overcharge in postage. but this seller was just rude. and reply with CAP.

after i read back his feedback. i just found out he have received some neutral feedback regarding overcharge. but he still intend to charge that high for other item.

Never got it, sellers trying to make a profit from postage, especially those that grossly increase them.

$5 for a $1.80 stamp?

thats just wrong, maybe $2 would be accepted, to cover the little things, like penny sleeves, top loader and other things that the blacklisted sellers on this thread just cant buy at a reasonable rate... or use.

yeah..this is the first item i bought from US, and i never know the postage will only cost $1.80, and i try to ask him (in polite way) after i received it.

i know some of the seller will do refund when they found out they overcharge in postage. but this seller was just rude. and reply with CAP.

after i read back his feedback. i just found out he have received some neutral feedback regarding overcharge. but he still intend to charge that high for other item.

I believe you asked him politely as the way you reply to my comments :) Thanks...

When I buy from sellers that charge over $4 for one card, I make sure that I really wanted it. I never look at the stamps. As long as I get the card safely.

I had dealt with a seller who charged me $12 for 2 cards and never sent them. He is very rude. He filed a non-paying-bidder against me after 3 weeks of my payment. But I kept all the email and payment slip from Paypal. I got full refund from paypal but it took 2 months before I can get it.

shouldn't the seller be honest, if it only costs the seller $3 to deliver the item then thats all we should pay, the seller shouldn't just jack up the price for delivery to cover their ebay fees. Ebay fees are the sellers responsability not the buyers.

shouldn't the seller be honest, if it only costs the seller $3 to deliver the item then thats all we should pay, the seller shouldn't just jack up the price for delivery to cover their ebay fees. Ebay fees are the sellers responsability not the buyers.

Have you tried to list regularly? Try doing it and see how you feel. See if you will not add a couple of $ for the time you spent in listing and time you spent on packing and going to the post office. And all we have to do is pay the extra dollar or so. And most of the time you will win an auction for 10-30% of its BV.

I remember when I was younger, I used to drive for 30 - 50 km (oneway) just to get to a card shop. How much petrol do you think I will spend these days if I will do that. How much do you think they will sell the their cards in the shop? Maybe a little bit less than BV if Im lucky...

Agreed with Gemini or Alfredo.. AS a seler we have to pay lot of $$ to Ebay for the listing fee and also final fee + if the buyer pay with PAYPAL we also get Paypal fee which is prety crap. Each of the seller know how to determined the S&H fee but they should do it fairly not overcharged.

I agree seller's pay alot of Fees to ebay and paypal but isnt it an ebay policy that you arent meant to pass on ebay fees to the buyer thru shipping costs?

(im not saying i agree with it)

Ebay ID mswift69(65)
seller charge $16 for 2 cards(worth $25 in total) air mail letter to Australia. Leave neg feedabcks 3 days after auction end.

Back
Top Bottom