Official 2015-16 NBA Season Thread

Sad thing is curry and klay haven't even really done much and they still blew the cavs out... I think it's done in 4 or 5... The cavs are being stifled and can't get any decent shots... I think they performed better last year without love and kyrie!!!!

Last edited:
Right now, it's Lebron vs Golden State.... the team depth in comparison is nuts. Cmon Believe-land, go LARGE for us all

Right now, it's Lebron vs Golden State.... the team depth in comparison is nuts. Cmon Believe-land, go LARGE for us all

Hopefully they start Mozgov and use him more, which may happen now with Love's concussion

Cavs have been hammered when going small on the floor, -27 or -28 in game 1 and -23 in game 2 :thumbsdown:

Love out of game 3 with concussion ....Cavs gonna start small, with Jefferson at the 3 and LeBron at the 4 :ermm:

Cavs aren't playing convincing..came out with a lot of energy on both ends, now are in a real danger of losing their lead and there's a half to play. Really very sad to see.

Great bounce back by the Cavs to blow out Golden State by 30 =D>

Kyrie doing Kyrie things particularly the first half, finishing with 30 points and 8 assists :kick:
LeBron with 32/11/6 :worthy:
JR came up big 20 points
TT with 14 and 13 (7 Offensive Rebounds)

Need to bring the same intensity and physicality in game 4:hearts:
When you look at the sort of shots that Kyrie was making, it wasn't very much different from the sort of shots he was getting in the first couple of games. A lot of one on one and trying to break down the defence using the dribble. The difference was that he was actually making them this game. I do like how they were much more decisive in making their move regardless if it was pass shoot or dribble. This was just flat out willing the team to a victory. How bad do these Cavs want it? I don't know if it's possible to sustain another 3 times but for the first time this series, there was actually some grit and determination. It was looking like much of the same when Steph made a and-one layup and then followed that with a and-one 3 pointer, with the Warriors poised to make a run but Cavs continued to work.

When you look at the sort of shots that Kyrie was making, it wasn't very much different from the sort of shots he was getting in the first couple of games. A lot of one on one and trying to break down the defence using the dribble. The difference was that he was actually making them this game. I do like how they were much more decisive in making their move regardless if it was pass shoot or dribble. This was just flat out willing the team to a victory. How bad do these Cavs want it? I don't know if it's possible to sustain another 3 times but for the first time this series, there was actually some grit and determination. It was looking like much of the same when Steph made a and-one layup and then followed that with a and-one 3 pointer, with the Warriors poised to make a run but Cavs continued to work.

I definetly agree with you. I'm glad Kyrie stuck to his guns and just continued to play his usual way, cause his a far more effective player and Cleveland is far better offensive team when he plays within himself and gets at it offensively. It has always been Kyrie's game even through his rookie season. Now that his playing with LeBron, his every move is analysed. When the shots fall the media rave about him and when they don't, analysis come up with a 100 different theories of the player that he should be. That comes with a player like Kyrie though, if you have a player as talented as he is in iso situations you would try ride with him and get as many easy baskets as you can from him.

Main thing today was them pushing the ball and their defense particularly in the first quarter. Getting turnovers and scoring of them was huge factor, which wasn't quite there in the first 2 games (aside from the 1st quarter of game 2). It will be interesting to see what happens in game 4 with Love probably returning, because at times this series the Big 3 seem to just get in each others way when trying to get to their spots offensively and the communication hasn't been there defensively :thumbsdown:

I definetly agree with you. I'm glad Kyrie stuck to his guns and just continued to play his usual way, cause his a far more effective player and Cleveland is far better offensive team when he plays within himself and gets at it offensively. It has always been Kyrie's game even through his rookie season. Now that his playing with LeBron, his every move is analysed. When the shots fall the media rave about him and when they don't, analysis come up with a 100 different theories of the player that he should be. That comes with a player like Kyrie though, if you have a player as talented as he is in iso situations you would try ride with him and get as many easy baskets as you can from him.

Main thing today was them pushing the ball and their defense particularly in the first quarter. Getting turnovers and scoring of them was huge factor, which wasn't quite there in the first 2 games (aside from the 1st quarter of game 2). It will be interesting to see what happens in game 4 with Love probably returning, because at times this series the Big 3 seem to just get in each others way when trying to get to their spots offensively and the communication hasn't been there defensively :thumbsdown:
Agreed, Love back for game 4 may put a spanner in the flow of their offense. It always seems like LeBron tries to force feed passes to Love to get him going and it just makes the whole thing go pear shaped when he's clanking shots on one end then giving up so much on the defensive end. Seems to me when there's only two alpha dogs to feed, the offense was a lot more decisive. When Love is hitting his shots, he's obviously a threat but often times this series, he's just a liability. Hope they sit his ar$e down and limit his minutes citing caution to concussive symptoms then trade his soft ar$e in the summer.

Do you know something funny that hasn't been mentioned in this thread yet?
Anderson Varejao is the first player in NBA history to play for the two finalists that year in the same season.

How about that...

and yet, he isnt guaranteed to get a ring.

assuming cleveland wins.. which they won't.

so he will get a ring :p

Absolutely gutted with that 2nd half especially the last quarter, but a big game from the Splash Brothers was going to happen sooner or later :thumbsdown:

Question for you guys; If Golden State do indeed win game 5 and take the series 4-1. Who would the finals MVP be in your opinion?

Do you know something funny that hasn't been mentioned in this thread yet?
Anderson Varejao is the first player in NBA history to play for the two finalists that year in the same season.

How about that...
It's actually more interesting that he may get a ring either way because he had spent enough time on the Cavs this season that they could award him a ring had they won.

Absolutely gutted with that 2nd half especially the last quarter, but a big game from the Splash Brothers was going to happen sooner or later :thumbsdown:

Question for you guys; If Golden State do indeed win game 5 and take the series 4-1. Who would the finals MVP be in your opinion?

I think it's Steph.

He was great today and also played well game 2 but wasn't needed due to the blowout.

He'll probably ice the series game 5

Back
Top Bottom