Official 2015-16 NBA Season Thread

This is why I have a problem with role players (I know Klay is more than this) winning finals MVP. I mean, ALL of the attention is on Steph, doubles and triples at times. He's clearly their best player.

I don't remember Rasheed Wallace getting finals MVP because of his value in 04, it went to the leader of the team.
Completely agree. Some of these media guys are saying Igoudala could repeat as MVP because of his defense. My god, that's like saying Rodman should win MVP over MJ for his defense on the mailman. Or even Livingston could be MVP. For real.

LeBron and Kyrie putting their foot to the pedal still..meanwhile Love non existent again in this game.

LeBron and Kyrie putting their foot to the pedal still..meanwhile Love non existent again in this game.

Yeah I think win or lose they'll trade Love surely? They could use someone else that maybe defends better and can knock down a jumpshot compared to the 3.

WOW! KYRIE AND LEBRON! :worthy:

Stoked there will be a game, but can't take it for granted...They need to come out fighting against this Warriors team in game 6 and an angry Draymond

Love actually played a pretty good defensive game today.

Yeah even though his numbers looked awful, he still spaced the floor so Bron and Kyrie could go to work.

I think they'll need him and Jr next game if they're gonna win. Bron and Kyrie might see a bit more attention.

Like Doc Rivers says it's a make or miss league. The media hates you when you're missing and calls it selfish play and hero ball, then when you're making shots like Kyrie was, all of a sudden, it's yeah he stayed aggressive, and no one can stop him one on one, and he took that shot with confidence. It's laughable. It was the same iso ball that the Thunder played, and there's no wrong or right, it's just who they are, but man, Kyrie made a lot of tough shots.

This has to be the clutchest i've seen Lebron since his Miami days:worthy:

What an absolute monstrous performance by LeBron! 1 More WIN! Come on boys lock in for game 7!

Loved the look LeBron gave :hearts:

Maybe a fine to follow up with this?

5763718d78a6208c82000001.png

Last edited:
Some real dubious officiating in my opinion. .Steph gets called for a charge with Bron bowling him over, called for foul when he picks Kyrie clean..doesnt get foul calls on several shots. I don't know. Warriors were right there in the 4th, had it down to like 7 points and those type of officiating really does dampen momentum and swings it hard. It is what it is, but injuries to Bogut, now with Iggy with back spasms..its suddenly game on again!

Something very interesting is brewing in the bookie odds..the Dubs are favourites to win the Finals, and yet LeBron is favourite to win MVP. Could it possibly be that LeBron will win MVP regardless of who wins the championship? He was good-ish in Game 1 and 2 but has been absolutely spectacular from Game 3 onwards and leads everyone from BOTH teams in total scoring, rebounding, assists, blocks and steals. That's ridiculous.

Not sure about the conspiracy theory but LBJ is playing some of the best basketball ever seen. The most all around game/skills ever witnessed in my opinion, the things hes done in the last two finals have been unreal.

still think the warriors will take the series.

really hope they do, the lebron lovefest has always annoyed the crap out of me.
some terrible calls today.
harrison barnes is not doing his contract offers any good.....would still love him on the bulls though.

still think the warriors will take the series.

really hope they do, the lebron lovefest has always annoyed the crap out of me.

Fair enough since his had quite a bit of success against Chicago individually, but surely you admire his greatness and give him credit for some of the unbelievable things he has accomplished?

MJ/Magic/Kareem/Bird also had their critics throughout their careers, but we appreciate them now more than we did during their respective eras

As for game 7, Curry had a look about him at the postgame presser...might be in for a huge game :thumbsdown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom