Official 2015-16 NBA Season Thread

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Look man id have to agree with @drobfan8, nothing taken away from klay hes a terrific shooter (AT GS) but if you were to put him anywhere else(other team) i think you wouldnt see this klay to be honest, that is my opinion. Cheers

really...if it hadn't been for his game 6 performance the thunder would be meeting the cavs in the nba finals!!! and if you watched game 7 today noticed when klay started knocking down those 4 3s in a row the teams pace picked up and then steph started hitting and it was all over...you could say the same about curry on another team, without klay and draymond etc to lean on, put curry in a position where he has to defend the best guard on a team and he would struggle some, saying putting him on this team or that team is relative, and who knows???...im not saying klay is the best player in the game far from it, and yes steph probably is more valuable, but it doesn't take away from the fact he is the best two way guard in the game and the success of the team rides on the big 3--curry, green, Thompson with great support from iguodala of course...we are all entitled to our own opinions of course!!

Double that on him being a dirty player, that said if he was on my team I would love him.

Warriors will get it done again in my opinion, cant see love staying on the court, klay will give kyrie a challenge but he will score anyway though not as freely as he has so far. Lebron WILL dominate no doubt but Green is probably the best matchup of body type and quickness and iggy can take turns on both Lebron and Kyrie. Cant see anyone guarding Steph and he looks to be recovering more each game

Double that on him being a dirty player, that said if he was on my team I would love him.

Warriors will get it done again in my opinion, cant see love staying on the court, klay will give kyrie a challenge but he will score anyway though not as freely as he has so far. Lebron WILL dominate no doubt but Green is probably the best matchup of body type and quickness and iggy can take turns on both Lebron and Kyrie. Cant see anyone guarding Steph and he looks to be recovering more each game

Nah, JR will catch fire. Either that or he will do something stupid with the series on the line. But yeah, i think the Cavs actually have the better offensive firepower (Kyrie, Delly, Love, JR and Frye can all shoot 3's) and their D has been top notch too. Cavs have spent half the season planning on how to beat GSW in the Finals. I think OKC had a better chance at beating the Cavs because of this.

I agree they can score, disagree with the defense though, Irving Love Fry are bellow average defenders. Time will tell anyway, I would like to see the Cavs get up for the city

Arrrrhhh. I really hope that KD comes back stronger than ever next season. From a OKC fan point of view we really let this series slip and should have closed it out 2 games ago. Katrina

Nah, JR will catch fire. Either that or he will do something stupid with the series on the line. But yeah, i think the Cavs actually have the better offensive firepower (Kyrie, Delly, Love, JR and Frye can all shoot 3's) and their D has been top notch too. Cavs have spent half the season planning on how to beat GSW in the Finals. I think OKC had a better chance at beating the Cavs because of this.

JR needs to show up unlike last years finals :thumbsdown:

I think the Cavs and Spurs are the only 2 teams to hold the Warriors to under 90 in a game this season, but of course things are different now with the Cavs line up and new coach. Who knows what will happen, but its going to be a fun series to watch :hearts:

I personally don't think the Cavs will even go close to beating the Warriors. They are the defending champions and also had the best regular season in NBA history. I like LeBron as a player but they have no chance. Katrina

I personally don't think the Cavs will even go close to beating the Warriors. They are the defending champions and also had the best regular season in NBA history. I like LeBron as a player but they have no chance. Katrina
I wouldn't be so fast to dismiss the Cavs. LeBron was fairly passive in this game and still racked up easy 23 points. You'll see a different LeBron next game, I'm sure. It's only one game, even if they were down 2-0, there's still a lot of basketball left. Think the Cavs were right there ending the 3rd. Then The Nut Shot on Iggy happened, and it was all over.

I had some group texts going about what everyone had as a finals predictions and I totally trolled it with "Warriors in 4 hahahahahaha"
now a dream could become a reality :lol:

Rumours are a'comin...

Latest ones are Al Horford to stay in ATL & Jeff Teague for Nerlens Noel & one of Stauskas or Covington.

That's some good shizz

Back
Top Bottom