Official 2015-16 NBA Season Thread

also, harden has pulled out of the olympics.

even his antibodies dont want to play defense....

I think it's Steph.

He was great today and also played well game 2 but wasn't needed due to the blowout.

He'll probably ice the series game 5
I like Steph to win it as well..Draymond was looking good for a minute but hasn't been spectacular since.

This is total BS. How is that a Flagrant foul?

But great work by LeBron on successfully lobbying to have Draymond suspended. Knows he can't beat the Dubs at full strength so resorts to trying to draw a reaction from Draymond by knocking him down and then teabagging him with a stepover move that showed what a bitch he really is. I actually felt Draymond did well to restrain himself as much as he did.

This is total BS. How is that a Flagrant foul?

But great work by LeBron on successfully lobbying to have Draymond suspended. Knows he can't beat the Dubs at full strength so resorts to trying to draw a reaction from Draymond by knocking him down and then teabagging him with a stepover move that showed what a bitch he really is. I actually felt Draymond did well to restrain himself as much as he did.
Exactly what I thought.
LeBron will be so pissed if they lose to a Draymond-less Warriors.

Crawford should have called it a double tech, at most, at the time it happened. He was watching the whole thing happen and even ran up to both of them before doing nothing. No fouls were called until the rebound battle.

For LeBron to come out afterwards calling for Green to be suspended is poor form. Now it just looks like the NBA is trying to extend the series. Will not be surprised if these Warriors can get the win tomorrow even with Draymond suspended. In fact, I would like nothing more!

FB_IMG_1465763681464.jpg

Agree with the previous two comments, wasnt long ago all of America was bagging Delly for his fouls and physical play, now one of theirs is punching and kicking people in the ugly's without a second thought. The kick on Adams was brutal, he (Green) deserved a smack in the mouth

Crawford should have called it a double tech, at most, at the time it happened. He was watching the whole thing happen and even ran up to both of them before doing nothing. No fouls were called until the rebound battle.

For LeBron to come out afterwards calling for Green to be suspended is poor form. Now it just looks like the NBA is trying to extend the series. Will not be surprised if these Warriors can get the win tomorrow even with Draymond suspended. In fact, I would like nothing more!

100% agree, leave it on the court.

The only thing LeBron should be getting mad about is his jump shot! ;)

I must have missed the press conference about LeBron campaigning for a suspension. Got a link? In the one that I watched, LeBron's response when asked about the incident was that it wasn't up to him to decide, the league office would review it and make their own decision.

Looks like Klay might steal the MVP trophy..

He might, it's there for the taking as Dray is out now.

I still wanna see the Cavs win this but I don't think they will. It's all 1 out stuff compared to GS who are getting Klay great looks. Although Klay is in rhythm now so CLE are screwed.

I feel a bit bad for Steph. Twice he was regular season MVP and he's put up good enough numbers to be Finals MVP but just got outshone by his team mates. I know he says he doesn't care who wins it, but man, this guy was the absolute best player this season. I think klay's performance this game will be too hard for the voters to ignore especially since he's going to break the record for three's in a finals game.

I feel a bit bad for Steph. Twice he was regular season MVP and he's put up good enough numbers to be Finals MVP but just got outshone by his team mates. I know he says he doesn't care who wins it, but man, this guy was the absolute best player this season. I think klay's performance this game will be too hard for the voters to ignore especially since he's going to break the record for three's in a finals game.

This is why I have a problem with role players (I know Klay is more than this) winning finals MVP. I mean, ALL of the attention is on Steph, doubles and triples at times. He's clearly their best player.

I don't remember Rasheed Wallace getting finals MVP because of his value in 04, it went to the leader of the team.

Back
Top Bottom