Official 2011-2012 Playoff thread

i dont have a problem with the heat dancing in the locker room....celebrating a win, why wouldnt you get pumped?

You just took what i want to said at all. I was dance at home as well watching they winning at game 7. :wave:

Wow. An epic 7 games series and people focus on the Heats celebration. :confused:

How good was Rondo and Garnett this series. And to think there was talk of breaking the team up mid season.:confused:

Wow. An epic 7 games series and people focus on the Heats celebration. :confused:

How good was Rondo and Garnett this series. And to think there was talk of breaking the team up mid season.:confused:

Yeah spot on, they looked gone for all money earlier in the year.

It's a shame the Bulls got injured, It woulda been interesting to see if they would've beaten the C's and then see what they could do against Miami.

yep awesome series. both sides

actually i've felt pretty lonely is focusing on the Heats celebration :( everyone seems to think it's ok
being happy and pumped is fine, but carrying on like that is reserved for Champions in my opinion. Obviously we dont get to see all locker rooms, but i doubt any team did that when they won the 1st round, second round etc.

i think i am more annoyed because I am such a big LeBron fan and well I've seen too many premature celebrations

i dont have a problem with the heat dancing in the locker room....celebrating a win, why wouldnt you get pumped?
Exactly! Seriously, it's just a celebration in a locker room..ppl need to lighten the heck up. Everyone vilifies the Heat because of the media and their portrayal of them.
Great game! James was extraordinary as usual and thank goodness Wade had a good game too..not great, just good. The mvp of the game might actually be Bosh imo..he hit 3 pointers with conviction and confidence during the times that they needed to score most. For someone who's game isn't outside that range, he stepped up huge! OKC here we come!!!! Heat are the underdogs going into the Finals..I think OKC are tougher defensively and have got good size and are very potent and can score in bunches even when faced with a large lead so no game is out of their reach. Lets go Heat!!!

I really hope LeBron has a really Good Finals and Wins it all

In the 2007 Finals he averaged: 22.0 points, 7.0 rebounds and 6.8 assists

In the 2011 Finals he averaged: 17.8 points, 7.1 rebounds and 6.8 assists

Ughhhhhh man....... I quoted each instance above and gave my say and then copied it and was gonna post here, but what did I do!? I decided to copy something else from your post BEFORE I pasted that didn't I!? :)

So...... with that in mind, I will make it quick lol

Duncans was more obvious.

This foul was changed to Manu, as per the commentators who mentioned it later in the game. Which was the correct call.

Not sure how this is called now, last year you would have gotten two shots at the line, but this year it was changed to be just a standard foul, only reason he got two shots is because they were in the bonus.

The ref that called it was behind and hence could only see Jackson holding Durant.

Guess ref thought it was a flop!?

At the end of the day all games have bad and missed calls, it's the nature of the game. Also don't forget we get the luxury of instant replay, slow mos etc, the refs have to call it as they see it.

Thanks dude! :hearts:

Major delay in responding! lol. Usually I would say it was because I have been working stupid long hours and all that, but honestly, I couldn't read your post until my eyes dried up from crying like a girl about my Spurs losing! :lol:

I guess if you genuinely saw all of those calls the way you say you did, then I must just have my Spurs glasses on and made something out of bugger all!

Don't get me wrong though, I still didn't think the Spurs would/should have won G6, just that it was even harder than it should have been!

At the end of the day.... who cares! I absolutely loved seeing the Spurs reign on top of the league for as long as they did. All good things come to an end! Now the only 'end' that I want to see is the end of the Heat's finals campaign!!

OKC FTW!! I don't care if it is in 4, 5, 6 or 7!! Just WIN!!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom