Official 2011-2012 Playoff thread

Verse1

No Glove, No love.
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
VerseOne79
Im sick of reading through 40,000+ pages in the regular season thread so post all your playoff related news/discussion in here ;)

haha, yeah! And I think it beats the 'thread per matchup' idea too!

So.... it seems the 2 best matchups are coming from the West with OKC v DAL and LAC v MEM!!

Same scores too I believe!??

Yeah some tough games ahead in both those match ups.

Miami locked up the East you reckon?

Miami is gonna crusie the East unfortunately. No competition unless the Celts can make it there and give em hell.

I do hope Indy go through coz they'll at least beat up on the Heat a little. Magic won't do anything.

I would love to see the Clips go through to the next round for selfish reasons. I don't think Spurs would struggle with them at all.

Memphis I'm still confident Spurs can beat this year but it would be TOUGH.

I think Dallas needed that game 1 bad but they may still spring a surprise. They played so well and still lost though.

Clips played pretty bad and won, so looking forward to how they go when they play well.

Yeah, Heat is through IMO! :(

I really wanted the Bulls to be the only chance at a East Conf Champ! The only East team I could be happy for lol

I've always thought the Heat were cruising during the season and had plenty of gears to go up. But it's a shame the East is very watered down now.

No Dwight on a 1 man team, No Rose on a 1 man team (Bulls are still a solid team without him though).

Celts are the only hope to make the Heat work for their Finals appearance.

I've always thought the Heat were cruising during the season and had plenty of gears to go up. But it's a shame the East is very watered down now.

No Dwight on a 1 man team, No Rose on a 1 man team (Bulls are still a solid team without him though).

Celts are the only hope to make the Heat work for their Finals appearance.

I'm secretly hopping Chandler drops an Artest into Lebron just before they bow out! As a little payback for the flop lol

I'm secretly hopping Chandler drops an Artest into Lebron just before they bow out! As a little payback for the flop lol
I hope so too but just to see Chandlers arm snap in 4 places. Bron is chiseled out of stone, it'd be like elbowing a brick wall

Ha ha, you boys.

I really just want to see some competition. The East was already weak without injuries to some of the best players in the League.

Imagine if the C's don't even get past the Hawks. What a walk in the park for the Heat.

what ya'll think about wade throwing Bibbys shoe out of reach?

smart play?
poor sportsmanship?
some sort of grudge carried over from bibbys time in Miami last season?

im a big wade fan but im disappointed with that move. it was pretty childish, id expected to see that kinda shit on a primary school basketball court.

I really think that the Clippers come back the other day, changed the series. Memphis will be flat in game 2 tomorrow, and the Clips will be all guns blazing IMO. I'm just dreaming about a Lakers/Clippers WCF....that would be AMAZING!!!

Can someone please tell the rest of the eastern conference players to stay in the game (stay healthy and avoid self inflicted injuries) and challenge the Heat?

Too late me thinks, damage is done, don't think anyone will stop the Heat rolling on tot he finals. They may only lose 1 game.

Have a look at this Chinese TV promo for the 2012 Playoffs for a laugh!

Haha.... I actually quite like it! :p

I really think that the Clippers come back the other day, changed the series. Memphis will be flat in game 2 tomorrow, and the Clips will be all guns blazing IMO. I'm just dreaming about a Lakers/Clippers WCF....that would be AMAZING!!!

Yeah..... amazingly crap!!!

Back
Top Bottom