Official 2011-2012 Playoff thread

Great win. A Lebro domination. Very very impressive, not so sure okc will smash Miami if Lebro keeps attacking thy rim.
Maybe the king has been watching Michael Jordan's playground!!!!

Love It... I called MIA-OKC finals at the start of the season... No Idea who'll win though, I want Miami to win soooo bad

I also called it, they are clearly better teams. Although I think Miami struggled, Chris's injury didn't help, and Boston played very well.
For me Russell is the X factor in the Final, if he plays as well as he has, I think OKC will win. And if OKC does win, I'm tipping them for 3 in a row.

I also called it, they are clearly better teams. Although I think Miami struggled, Chris's injury didn't help, and Boston played very well.
For me Russell is the X factor in the Final, if he plays as well as he has, I think OKC will win. And if OKC does win, I'm tipping them for 3 in a row.
I'm gunna say Harden is the X factor... Miami don't have anything like that coming off the bench so it will be VERY interesting.

so happy right now. my dream Finals unfolded :hearts:
<---- them stickers have been sitting in front of me since LeBron joined MIA. so close last year, but didn't think it would happen so soon for OKC

I'm gunna say Harden is the X factor... Miami don't have anything like that coming off the bench so it will be VERY interesting.

I just think they can guard JH, I think RW's game is to random, if that's the right word. Very tough to control.

Back
Top Bottom