NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bandwagon supporters? Stupid Easts chant? Can you just not enjoy your win without the hate? Keyboard tough guys crack me up. Bet you didnt call anyone stupid or a bandwagon supporter too there face at the game did you.

Good win sharks, chooks had no respect for the ball or the opposition in that second half and got what they deserved. Long drive home that one. I cant see back to back premierships. There form has been misleading in my opinion, despite winning they haven't looked right all year to me.

Bandwagon supporters? Stupid Easts chant? Can you just not enjoy your win without the hate? Keyboard tough guys crack me up. Bet you didnt call anyone stupid or a bandwagon supporter too there face at the game did you.

Good win sharks, chooks had no respect for the ball or the opposition in that second half and got what they deserved. Long drive home that one. I cant see back to back premierships. There form has been misleading in my opinion, despite winning they haven't looked right all year to me.

well with all the feral crap i was coping from those roosters supporters
i felt the need to vent
i would of said it to there faces if they had stuck around
anyway i prob went a bit too far with my post apologies if i upset anyone

From in goal pass to man of the match on channel 9!

Loved the Docker hit then he got concussed!

I swear they watch a different game to me aye! He scored a try and setup one, he also threw the ball in goal again after last weeks catastrophe and also let blake austin of all people run straight through for a try! Thought idris or latimore wouldve been a better pick today but somehow moylan gets it

Anyone heard any whispers about the damaging sex tape of a state of origin star doing the rounds at nrl clubs. Will be More damaging then the carney saga apparantly.

Although that was from Buzz's column so it's probably not true.

Great win Sharks, Ill support anyone playing the roosters
LOL I use to support anyone playing against the Dogs until my Son started supporting the Dogs:( now i support them with him except when they play the Roosters then we watch it together and give each other heaps LOL:D

LOL I use to support anyone playing against the Dogs until my Son started supporting the Dogs:( now i support them with him except when they play the Roosters then we watch it together and give each other heaps LOL:D

I didn't mind the roosters until they started poaching all our players. Why do you hate the bulldogs?:p

When Eels play dragons it's family feud in our house with the wife and daughter supporting para and me and my son with the dragons
Last time they met para gave dragons a touch up
I'm still getting grief about it 6weeks on lol

I didn't mind the roosters until they started poaching all our players. Why do you hate the bulldogs?:p
I Dont Hate the Dogs... I have a mate who is a one eyed Dog fan he drives me nuts dogs can do no wrong he has been like that for the past 25 years,
every game referee suck when they lose,
Thats why i go for every other team when they play them but now he has my son on his side,

Ps poaching players Anasta was the only good 1 we got:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom