NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milford turned up to Raiders HQ today. Still 3 months until round 1 though...

1467418_10152105681388923_1632841305_n.jpg

Already back in Brisbane as we speak and has had his return date extended till the 6th of January.

It just gets better for Canberra...

Former under 20 player John Papali (brother of Josh) charged with multiple robberies, assault and resist arrest. Remanded in custody by the Magistrate.

I am quite sure he last played in 2012. He only asked for $200 from one of the robberies which suggests to me he has an issue with gear.

They announced yesterday that the Essendon players were not being handed infraction notices. Will be an outrage if the same does not happen here.

I'm not the one claiming that the Australian doping authority has no evidence.... You are!!
Anyone would think you work for them.

I'm hardly a space scientist, But common sense tells me if there was nothing to worry about....
the big man wouldn't be hiring to top guns to defend himself!!
It may be a coincidence..... May also be a coincidence that he hasn't played a decent game since the allegations
came to light???

What's the whisper here, Taffy trying to be proactive to make the AwFuL look bad or what?, the gAyFL have had it all their own way and appear to be innocent apart from James Hird!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom