NRL OCT 2014 SuperCoach

hobo

Kogarah to Kiama
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Ross
Thought I best get this post into the right section:

Love your enthusiasm guys, doesn't time fly when your having fun, this will actually be our 5th time around . I'm in and happy to play "treasurer" if everyone is OK with that.

I'm a bit worried, last year I started slow with a few bad opening selections and came home strong but ended up a trade or two short in the end, this year I'm away for 4 weeks overseas in April just as the season gets serious so could be up against it chasing everyone home again.

I'll start a tentative list of coaches who have expressed an interest and follow up with PMs as we get closer to filling it.

1 Girds......................................Team TAB...............=D>
2 Mick.......................................Dropkicks...............=D>
3 jared_davey...........................The Juggernaut...........=D>
4 digeze....................................Diggaz Dynasty
5 ooneil.....................................All ass no skill..........=D>
6 ILkeMyPotatosMshed............. Peaked Too Early.........=D>
7 ScottE....................................Shake and Bake.........=D>
8 Jaames...................................Kingswood King........=D>
9 ercc........................................Almond Tofu.............=D>
10 wizzle...................................Dirty Drifters..............=D>
11 MarkTomo............................. 2 Dogs Chocka..........=D>
12 brentus777............................Legend Killers............=D>
13 sharkiefan0102......................Adams Sharks............=D>
14 hobo.....................................The Penetrators.........=D>
15 Colesy...................................COLESY'S #1'S..........=D>
16 Mischap...................................Doggie Style...........=D>
17 lvnmaoriboy05...................BROADIE FUNDACATZ
18 Aussiebloke..............................Steves Storm.........=D>
19 Kiwi_in_Melb...............................Kiwi Raiders........=D>
20 lilreddevil...................................snsdmonkeys.......=D>

If your team name is listed above you are in our league with 1 step to go., If there is no team name you have shown interest but not joined and risking the League running out of spots.

=D> = locked and loaded.

Here's a few links to years gone by.

Here's a link to the 2010 OCT SC thread: http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru...rl-fantasy-league-supercoach-competition.html

Here's the link to the 2011 OCT SC thread: http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/threads/2011-oct-nrl-supercoach-competition-full.91856/

Here's a link to the 2012 OCT SC thread:http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/threads/2012-oct-nrl-supercoach-competition.114160/

Here's a link to the 2013 OCT SC thread:http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/threads/2013-oct-nrl-supercoach-competition.137147/

Cheers
Ross

Last edited:
Those that are willing to meet the previous years terms and conditions (follow links in post above) are invited to join our league:

OCT (932171)

Once joined post your team name in this thread and I will PM you the remaining details.

Good luck all, so far I have about 12 players and I have already blown the cap. :D

Cheers
Ross

Dad and i will join later today, the rest of us are just taking his money ive seen his team its hopeless

both joined. pm me ross as to how you want to be fixed up, i know there was a little drama last year.

Hey Steve.

No your more than welcome we have a few spots open and as one of the originals its good to take your money have you on board. ;)

Our league code is : OCT (932171)

Cheers
Ross

Is it just me or does it seem a lot harder to put a decent team together this year? I'm struggling big time with salary cap.

Much harder there aren't as many bargains like in the past. They seem to have valued some players higher than their past stats would suggest.

I reckon there is little point worrying too much until we see more trials and the first round teams are named.

yeah they've done the averaging off one game instead of the usual 3 for the rookies that have played below 3 which is really annoying

its going to get even harder if they remove that 2nd tier salary cap like there talking about, because then youll get coaches who bring people like brooks in for one game and stuff their price up for the following season.

Hey Steve.

No your more than welcome we have a few spots open and as one of the originals its good to take your money have you on board. ;)

Our league code is : OCT (932171)

Cheers
Ross

now now. please dont scare off donators other players.

I reckon there is little point worrying too much until we see more trials and the first round teams are named.

yeah. the wed/thurs/fri prior rd 1 will be the make or break of the first few months of the season.
since the cap is soooo tight you need to pick and choose wisely.

Back
Top Bottom