NRL OCT 2014 SuperCoach

Nope feel free to join.

Note: Anyone in our League who hasn't posted here or who doesn't action the PM (soon to be sent) will be booted.

So far 19 expressed interest / 11 have entered / 1 rogue team

Ross

Last edited:
First thread list of teams etc updated.

If your team name is listed you are in our league with 1 step to go., If there is no team name you have shown interest but not joined and are risking it as the League is running out of spots.

=D> = locked and loaded.

Ross

Sorry guys been away with work and not enough time in the day.

I've had a few people keen but not follow through. There's two spots left.....I'll give it a bump and chase a few and see how we go.

A week left.

Ross

I have been contacted by everyone, a couple of entry fees still due but on their way.

So we definitely have one spot left, possibly / probably two spots with Diggaz away OS.

Anyone else want to join in?

Cheers
Ross

need any more members? i have one who is possibly interested

I haven't booted Digeze yet so there's one spot left, I have been trying to talk him into playing but.........

If anyone from OCT wants a run that would be the preference but.....

I'll bump it for one more then its open slather on the Thursday what do you think?

Ross

Agreed 100%.

It is interesting though as you have to try and pick mid range players who you think will improve.

Another $500k would have helped.

I think any score over 1000 would be a good start Round 1.

I think I am on team variation 25+ at the moment.

Took me days to get a team together that would fit under the cap. Not very happy with the players I have.

Another $500k would have helped.

I think any score over 1000 would be a good start Round 1.

I think I am on team variation 25+ at the moment.
Same changed it a fair few times tonight. trying to get a decent team without having to drop a gun to create that extra cash. 500k more would be very handy for sure.

Took me days to get a team together that would fit under the cap. Not very happy with the players I have.
I knew it would happen but the team i had prior to the teams being named pretty much had to be scrapped and start again. I have mixed feelings on my team now. Might be time to change things up for me and start with a different tactic. Just worried it will backfire and will be costly to fix.

Its going to take some long hours to work it out and unfortunately I have a job, surely they should have to name teams on a Monday if the first game is Thursday.

Is the Captain loophole still in play this year?

yeah thought cornish was a certainty spewing.
I reckon he will be there soon enough and Whighton will go back to centre/wing.

yeah its going to take a few cash cows and some good trade timing to get the team to win.
My concern is how many of the cows named have decent job security and will make enough $$ to justify picking.....

Its going to take some long hours to work it out and unfortunately I have a job, surely they should have to name teams on a Monday if the first game is Thursday.

Is the Captain loophole still in play this year?
Im off work at the moment so i guess i finally found one advantage of having a broken elbow. Six weeks of a cast up to your armpit and arm bent at 90 degrees doesnt have many advantages so i'll take it.

Not sure about the loophole? pretty sure i read that nrl.com comp canned it so maybe supercoach followed suit.....

Back
Top Bottom