2011 Oct NRL Supercoach Competition- $$$ FULL

hobo

Kogarah to Kiama
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Ross
It seems as if I have volunteered to start up another Fantasy League competition. :lol:

For it to be successful we need the numbers to fill it, so please express your interest to participate, details to be finalised

Please suggest your preference what we play for cards / pride etc there has also been a lot of discussion around which competition to participate in, either the Daily Telegraph or the NRL.com site. Just a note the Daily Telegraph did actually introduce live scoring last year.

Perhaps we could run one in each.....anyway whats your thoughts?

Cheers
Ross

Here's those that have expressed interest:

----Member---------Joined---------Team Name

1 AyiosYiorgos--------Registered-------AyiosYiorgos-----------YES
2 Greg-----------------Registerd Canberra Eels ------------YES
3 Digeze------------Registered----------Diggaz Dynasty----------YES
4 erccc--------------Registered-----------:D-----------------------YES
5 hobo--------------Registered--------The Penetrators----------YES
6 Nathraider--------Registered -------spennos wild things -------YES
7 holychief----------Registered-------Droughtbreaker-------------YES
8 ChrisW77----------Registered---------Balmain Tigers-----------YES
9 Aussiebloke-------Registered----------Steves Storm------------YES
10 WariorFaninOZ----Registered----------NGA TOA-----------------YES
11 GIRDS--------------Registered------------zR----------------------YES
12 kiwi in Melb--------Registered--------Kiwi Raiders--------------YES
13 sharkiefan0102----Registered------adams sharks-------------YES
14 Michael-------------Registered--------Dropkicks----------------YES
15 Lisa----------------Registered--------Lisa's Bullies--------------YES
16 Tianna ------------Registered--------tiannas cowboys----------YES

OK... I've created the league, sorry it's the Daily Telegraph

Re: 2011 NRL Fantasy League / Supercoach Competition

im up for either and $$$ is better for me as in terms of NRL wise cards i having nothing id like to let go. $25 sounds good.

nrl.com sounds like you have a higher chance of more prizes either way and could i buy 2 entries in one for my dad ? if that is ok, if not just let me know.

daily tele comp opens in a few hours im pretty sure.

Hope this still goes ahead, OzCard needs a P2P comp.

for me preferably nrl.com but ill go either way

i would be intersted in a spot perhaps 2 ive only ever played the daily telegraph one though

im registered on both, and to be honest i think nrl.com is probably better salary cap wise and in general, but thats just me and they both poo all over fox sports version.

I've already registered for Tele in an apparently super-strong comp but may join up with OCT too. Let us know what you decide and if spots are available

you can joing up to 3-5 leagues using same team i think.

Including myself we have 8 starters...we are half way there. C'mon guys any further interest???

I think we will just do the Tele one again, there's really bugger all differrence between them, if you played any fantasy league / supercoach comp before the theory and stratergies are all the same, so you'll know how to play. I won last years without having played any before.

Ross

Hey
I like your idea of having 2 comps and would love to be in a card one that would be hell fun
Thanks
Dayne

im up for either and $$$ is better for me as in terms of NRL wise cards i having nothing id like to let go. $25 sounds good.

nrl.com sounds like you have a higher chance of more prizes either way and could i buy 2 entries in one for my dad ? if that is ok, if not just let me know.

Im in prefer Daily Telegraph one... Also how about $30 entry $5 from each enrty goes to OCT?

I'll be in it and for me it is definetly nrl.com

i would be intersted in a spot perhaps 2 ive only ever played the daily telegraph one though

I've already registered for Tele in an apparently super-strong comp but may join up with OCT too. Let us know what you decide and if spots are available

Hi guys im keen is the league up yet?

Dont forget to add me im ready to redeem myself this year i didnt claim the cash last year so you can add it to this year. team name this year is NGA TOA..

Oh well Ross you know I am here to beat you.

ok then set it up ross, and ill transfer soem money into paypal to send to you,

OK I've created the league, sorry it's the Daily Telegraph, The league code is: 446994 Name OCT 2011.

Fantasy NRL - The Telegraphs' Sportsbet.com.au SuperCoach for NRL

Steve I was sure I paid out everyone but checked my PayPal and could see a paymnet to you...I must have mixed up the Steve's (AussieBloke). I will meet your costs....sorry. At least you knew were to find me. :lol:

For those interested here's the link to last years thread...thing s will be pretty much the same:

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru...rl-fantasy-league-supercoach-competition.html

Cheers
Ross

---------- Post added 12-02-2011 at 03:11 PM ----------

****Please identify yourselves after you have joined so I can boot any anonymous teams from our league.****

---------- Post added 12-02-2011 at 03:35 PM ----------

Oh well Ross you know I am here to beat you.

Hey Eric it will be a pleasure to spend your money on Dragons cards again !! :lol:

Okayy im in as zR.

cheers ross ill get you the 27.50 soon if it doesn't get filled with a few days to go my dad said he'd buy in aswell.

Back
Top Bottom