Knights- Spiderman
Raiders- Hulk
Roosters- captain america
Manly- wolverine
Tigers- fantastic 4 the thing ? or war machine

Last edited:
With these being worn in Rnd 21 I thought we may have seen them by now

@Jaede ...where was the sneak peek?
the unveiling of the characters for each of the 7 teams on July 20!, wasn't much of a sneak peek but coud still work out a couple, from the NRL facebook page

https://fbcdn-video-j-a.akamaihd.net/hvideo-ak-xft1/v/t43.1792-2/11427674_962524480482524_1209168415_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjE1MDAsInJsYSI6MTAyNH0=&rl=1500&vabr=485&oh=3d26a46019b9dc34d1c297e465e5a532&oe=55A66087&__gda__=1436968564_8725c0a23de5cbfb152d4b043b7e32e1

It looks to me like they will repeat the same characters for the teams wearing them last year....which probably makes sense.

2cdxtfo.jpg

So disappointed that Manly are DD. Probably my least favourite comic character of all time.

I love these. I am a huge comic fan (prefer DC), so these are a win/win for me!

I'm gonna put a solid effort into trying to get the complete set of these team signed this year...

Being so late in the year is such a disappointment! So far have cowboys/raiders/roosters taken care of... The rest will be a battle! If anyone can help getting any remaining teams jerseys signed, let me know please!

M

I'm gonna put a solid effort into trying to get the complete set of these team signed this year...

Being so late in the year is such a disappointment! So far have cowboys/raiders/roosters taken care of... The rest will be a battle! If anyone can help getting any remaining teams jerseys signed, let me know please!

M

Probably no a guy in Canberra....

M

Have a look here if you want a Raiders game worn jersey http://raidersshop.com.au/products/exclusive-round-21-player-worn-hulk-jerseys?variant=5107405123

They are selling them for a set price this time rather than auctioning.

Last edited:
God I wish the cowboys would do that! One of my friends brothers lives next door to one of the raiders players, so he's organised for me to send one to him to be signed!

Going to be the same teams I'll have problems getting again this year!

Last edited:
The $675 per jersey is an interesting concept.... Surely they wouldn't all sell? Ours I believe are lowest bid $400. Thurston sells over 2k, Scott, Tamou usually around the 1k.

Back
Top Bottom