Pippen Mailday #2/3 - Game Used

Essellohbeebeewhy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
2nd part of the mailday!

I've been chasing a heap of low valued game used stuff with the aim of getting to 1000 game used. unfortunately it means i have to chase some panini stuff, but to be fair some of it's not too bad.

start off with this, hit a high bin becasue i've been chasing it for 20 years!!! FINALLY I have all the versions.
#13/50
2003-04 SkyBox Autographics Jerseygraphics Gold.jpg

to go with these 2

2003-04 Skybox Autographics Jerseygraphics Blue 23of100.jpg
2003-04 SkyBox Autographics Jerseygraphics Silver 10of50.jpg

also i have the 3 "proofs"
2003-04 Skybox Jersegraphics Proof 1of1 (2).jpg
2003-04 Jerseygraphics Silver Proof 1of1.jpg
2003-04 Skybox Jersegraphics Gold Proof 1of1.jpg

i wont bore you with the other stuff but will throw these at you. i noticed a few differences so had to go and get the alternates!

Black
2020-21 Donruss Basketball Jersey Series Black.jpg

Black with holes
2020-21 Donruss Basketball Jersey Series Black Holes.jpg

Red
2020-21 Donruss Basketball Jersey Series Red.jpg

Red with holes
2020-21 Donruss Basketball Jersey Series Red Holes.jpg

White (haven't found a white with holes)
2020-21 Donruss Basketball Jersey Series White.jpg

and the bulls version (no alternates in this from what i've seen but havent looked hard)
2020-21 Donruss Basketball Jersey Series Bulls.jpg

so much panini :cry:

Last edited:
As if there weren't enough Panini parallels and variants already! hav eto admit the jersey cards with the 'proofs' looks really cool. Basically, the jersey card with no jersey in it, right? Fleer bankruptcy auction goods from memory?

As if there weren't enough Panini parallels and variants already! hav eto admit the jersey cards with the 'proofs' looks really cool. Basically, the jersey card with no jersey in it, right? Fleer bankruptcy auction goods from memory?
yeah mate apparently that's where they were from. no jersey in it and not numbered.

Back
Top Bottom