NRL Marvel jerseys 2015

Rekless

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jason
eBay User
Super_cooper07
Just saw on FB that the Knights are having a Marvel Jersey for round 21 this year. They haven't confirmed who it is yet, but Blue and red if be thinking Spider-Man, but would love a captain America even though Roosters already did it.

Have seen that the Raiders are re-doing their Hulk Jersey this year too.

Any other info out there?

Just saw on FB that the Knights are having a Marvel Jersey for round 21 this year. They haven't confirmed who it is yet, but Blue and red if be thinking Spider-Man, but would love a captain America even though Roosters already did it.
Just because Knights are Blue and Red doesn't mean the jersey will be last year Manly had a nice Yellow Wolverine jersey.

This is the Raiders Hulk jersey for this year.

292b27118881ee4f22f500c179b40731.jpg

DC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MARVEL

It's an interesting discussion.

DC's heroes were all born in an era prior to the atom bomb and the space race / moon landings // technological era. Many are pale imitations of (or at least heavily influenced) other more popular and fanciful/fantastic pulp space opera or detective comic books of the era like Flash Gordon and Buck Rogers.

Meanwhile, most of the Marvel universe was born post 1960. Their stories rely heavily on social (injustice) issues of the era as well as being affected by the atomic era / radiation, etc and rooted in more realistic science. Their characters are also fallible.

Of the DC movies created thus far, only Batman really survives and that said, he is no where near his detective origins, playing more as a vigilante. Most of the DC universe relies on mysterious beings from outer space (GL, Superman) or god like qualities (Aquaman, Wonder Woman) and I just can't see Aquaman or Wonder Woman translating to the big screen. Green Lantern was a disgrace (and his weakness is anything yellow...uhmmm...). And sadly, they've turned Superman in to something altogether shite on the big screen.

DC's biggest problem in the movie world will be Marvel have already done it...bigger and better. The other problem is, the DC heroes are all Boy Scouts whereas Marvel has more grit.

That said, I've got a treatment for an Atom film that would have kicked arse and had one of the first Asian superheroes on the big screen. Unfortunately, Ant Man has pretty much taken that one too.

I went a bit off topic and it looks like a troll - but it isn't. I love them both but probably lean to Marvel 51% to DC 49%.

Still, I reckon if Souffs do it, they'll be the Vision.

What other Marvel heroes could ISC teams be?

Canberra obviously Hulk.

Back
Top Bottom