NRL Classics album

were-rabbitoh

hobby to obsession
Real Name
Darren
eBay User
were-rabbitoh
Hi guys just got my classic albums from select and I must say well worth the $30 each.I thought they would be similar to the champions album but no this is definately a nicer album,I like the card holder section in the front sleeve 1 with a viewing window for that prized card very nice and no magnetic clip,overall I would have to say they are definately a better quality album then the champs album,might have to get a few more.:thumbsup:
the were-rabbitoh.

I wasn't a fan when I first got mine...but it's growing on me. I'm still not sure about the card holders, I do like the see through one for the promo cards and it is also handy to be able to put the flyer in the front cover. But the colour with the exposed white stiching, a pen holder with no pen, no pages....

I feel like I have to have it but I think Select should do better for the $$$s

Ross

I love it, it is differnt from the zip up style of the last few years. I hated the magnet clip myself.
I got mine from Footystars.com.au for 32.95 & it included new sleeves (which are always needed). Post was fair & fast. (Thanks Ian). I did not mind paying the little extra $$$ for the quick turnaround & a heap of sleeves.
:D z240

Yeah I probably would have liked the sleeves to come with it,but its still a nice album,although the gold embossing on the spine of one of mine was a bit patchy,still like it though.Will have to get a good pen to go with it and hopefully the pen fairies wont get it this time.

Back
Top Bottom