MINI LOGOMAN Mailday, but what do I do......

"I sent over 1000 thick cards this way and I never-never-never had a problem. my feedbacks speak for them selves. Please sent it immediately and get this over with."

Who is the liar now??? He already has a negative feedback for the exact same thing. :mad:

I hope paypal is deciding to your advantage. good luck. :thumbsup:

Just send him and email saying paypal will decide this man, he is wasting to much of your time, and as far as his "lawyers" are concerend, no law firm in their right mind would ever pursue a case for a $300 card sent to some bloke in australia when it is plain to see the seller is in the wrong.....Infact insist that his lawyer makes contact with you just so the little Sh1t can spend some more dosh on trying to cover his ass............your 10,000km out of US Durastinction........(there is more chance of a 1 leg'd cat burying a sh1t on a frozen lake than him getting money out of you)

just my opinion.....

I suggest the following:

1. Send the card back, well OK not the card, send him a Melo base instead and see how likes it not quite getting what he expected.

2. Send him an email explaining to him that you are actually a lawyer and find his accusations laughable and the following -
a) Legally what is he going to sue/challenge you for?
b) Since he is in the US and you are in Australia there is no court that he could actually take you to unless he takes you to the International High Court or United Nations
c) Ask him to confirm the full details of his lawyer and you will have one of your "associates" or juniors draft a letter to him.
d) remind him that since his feedback shows a history of similar problems (precendence) the court would likely find in your favour. Also that as shown on the beckett site to sandwich with cardboard and in the opinions of 100s of card "experts" (HK and here) he was the one at fault.

3. Why not! Just subscribe his email to all sorts of spam!

4. If all else fails send him the Rhys J Solomon 1/1 auto logoman

5. We all buy low-end cards from him and neg him, if he sends them in a oversized semi-rigid cardholder thrown in a bubblemailer.

Love it :lol:

You did pay for the card didnt you Rhys ???, you sure he didnt just let you borrow it :blink:.

Can picture the bloke in his basement now, runs upstairs "mommy mommy the man on the computer is saying mean things to me :("

zazoo-kid.jpg

hahaha! yeah I paid! haha! But its still HIS card I guess!!!

There's no way the card is being returned!!! Its for a set chase!! So he can forget that idea!!

HHHHMMMMMM. Thats weird seems like his memory doesn't go back 6 months! Maybe that's why he forgot who his lawyer was and sent a copy of the emails to himself

hehehe!! yeah! 6 months ago he had the same problem!!!!
I'm glad I brought it up on here! I have my own Investigators on the case! hahaha

He won't use a lawyer - he is bluffing, lawyer/court fees will cost triple the card is worth, so much for customer service with this clown and i can't see how he has been in the hobby for so long and selling on ebay to send a card with so much disregard to protecting it in transit.lol:eek:

Lawyer shmooyer!! As if they gonna pursuit over a $350 card when he was the one who messed up in the first place!!! I wish we were playing poker, coz I'd call his bluff and call "ALL IN!"

Well, his 3 last mails make no sense...it would be impossible for Rhys to send it back to him in a card saver and expect the card to arrive in the same condition as described. Send him one last email, kindly ask him to never email you again, or else YOUR DOCTOR will send "his lawyer" an official letter or two...

Hehe! yeah THE DOC to the rescue!!! Even if I did send it back! There's no way I'd send it the same way! Thats just stupid!!!

I suggest the following:

1. Send the card back, well OK not the card, send him a Melo base instead and see how likes it not quite getting what he expected.

2. Send him an email explaining to him that you are actually a lawyer and find his accusations laughable and the following -
a) Legally what is he going to sue/challenge you for?
b) Since he is in the US and you are in Australia there is no court that he could actually take you to unless he takes you to the International High Court or United Nations
c) Ask him to confirm the full details of his lawyer and you will have one of your "associates" or juniors draft a letter to him.
d) remind him that since his feedback shows a history of similar problems (precendence) the court would likely find in your favour. Also that as shown on the beckett site to sandwich with cardboard and in the opinions of 100s of card "experts" (HK and here) he was the one at fault.

3. Why not! Just subscribe his email to all sorts of spam!

4. If all else fails send him the Rhys J Solomon 1/1 auto logoman

haha! option 4 sounds like a plan!!! hahahaha

"I sent over 1000 thick cards this way and I never-never-never had a problem. my feedbacks speak for them selves. Please sent it immediately and get this over with."

Who is the liar now??? He already has a negative feedback for the exact same thing. :mad:

I hope paypal is deciding to your advantage. good luck. :thumbsup:

Yeah! How he doesn't remember that is beyond me!!! Maybe one last email is in order! Just to let him know... to stop the emails, paypal can decide and also that he had the same thing 6 months ago! so his feedback does speak for itself!!

:lol:

Rhys J Solomon 1/1 filler auto logoman :thumbsup:

Coming to a store near you!!! hahaha

Just send him and email saying paypal will decide this man, he is wasting to much of your time, and as far as his "lawyers" are concerend, no law firm in their right mind would ever pursue a case for a $300 card sent to some bloke in australia when it is plain to see the seller is in the wrong.....Infact insist that his lawyer makes contact with you just so the little Sh1t can spend some more dosh on trying to cover his ass............your 10,000km out of US Durastinction........(there is more chance of a 1 leg'd cat burying a sh1t on a frozen lake than him getting money out of you)

just my opinion.....

haha! you read my mind!! am gonna send 1 last email and basically say, it's up to paypal! No more emails as they're becoming ridiculous! and also that I just found out through his feedback the same situation had happened before!!

Thanx guys!!!

God bless

Rhys

my final email to the seller....

Hey Kirk. I'm sorry. I've had enough of it all too & can't bother to try communicate with u anymore, as its going nowhere! U call me a liar, yet u say u've had 8000 transactions & never had a problem!! Yet look at what I just came across....

"Card came badly creased because of bad shipping!!!! Would not respond to email. redwings1340 ( 319) Jul-01-08 21:10
Reply by ckirk6o2q (Jul-14-08 09:37): BUBBLE ENV. S. RIGID TOP LOADER POSTAL DESTROYED ENV. I REC. NEG.? ARE YOU OK?
Follow-up by redwings1340 (Jul-14-08 11:03): Not in top loader!-- (#140236063093)"

Thats the exact same thing! Damaged card coz of Semi rigid top loader! WOW! I'm sorry buddy! But even with ur so called "lawyer," u have sent the card wrong, I have video evidence showing exactly how it was received, I have over 200+ people who agree with me & no lawyer firm is gonna pursue a case for a $300 card sent to Australia when it is plain to see seller in the wrong. Please no more emails! Its now upto Paypal!
God bless, Rhys

thanx guys!!! Time for some happy thoughts!!!

"Please send it back with scotch tape over the top"...

Scotch tape is the freaking problem! That stuff is so brittle and any sort of stress or heat and snap! I have had a few cards arrive with the 'scotch' tape snapped, luckily no damage, but urghhhhhh I hate that tape!

Good luck Rhys. You've handled this perfectly :)

"Please send it back with scotch tape over the top"...

Scotch tape is the freaking problem! That stuff is so brittle and any sort of stress or heat and snap! I have had a few cards arrive with the 'scotch' tape snapped, luckily no damage, but urghhhhhh I hate that tape!

Good luck Rhys. You've handled this perfectly :)

thanx mate!!! Yeah who knows why he wants me to send it back the same way? there's no way I'd take that risk even if I wanted to send it back! haha!

But thats what he used and thats what came unstuck!!!

thanx Ben!!!

hey guys!!!

got a new reply from seller....

Hey Rhys
No it is up to me not to Paypal. I just closed the case by phone by offering you the full amount when you send me my card back. No changing my mind I want my card back and you will be refunded fully from Paypal your $335.15 when I receice it.
Thank you
Kirk

so yeah! claim is still going! He rang paypal a couple days ago, so it hasnt closed or anything! Will just see what they say!!

God bless

Good luck with this one mate.
If there's any dramas with his 'lawyer' let me know. I am a lawyer and Im more than happy to help out for free to stand up for one of Ozcards' finest

hey guys!!!

got a new reply from seller....

Hey Rhys
No it is up to me not to Paypal. I just closed the case by phone by offering you the full amount when you send me my card back. No changing my mind I want my card back and you will be refunded fully from Paypal your $335.15 when I receice it.
Thank you
Kirk

so yeah! claim is still going! He rang paypal a couple days ago, so it hasnt closed or anything! Will just see what they say!!

God bless

What a DW! The "served" party can't close a Paypal dispute/claim, he is just talking sh!t again.

Hey guys!

It's been awhile since anything has happened with this, but.....

I just checked my email while at work and found....

the following message from the seller....

iggy9philly:
On Feb. 2nd. I saw, recorded and I put on a disk your youtube garbage. I am sending this e-mail on this particular e-mail so that you can read and understand how you received my package which you even stated on your youtube that it was sealed with scotch tape. This is the way I could tell that it wasn't the post office that tampered with it. It was you who tampered with it. Now in your youtube, you have four discrepancies. Study your tape!! (Do you really believe that Paypal and EBAY are that naive?) First of all, I do not want to waste any more time e-mailing you. I phoned Paypal on Feb. 3rd and I instructed them what to look for on your so called opening of my package. rethink how you really received my package because I have over 7000 witness' who can verify my method of packaging inside and outside. When you held the card in front of the camera which supposedly had been 'JUST' opened You proved in front of the camera my proof against you. Think over how you received my package and how the toploader was wrapped inside compared to what you showed on camera pretending that you just opened it. Remember when I said "thank God" that there are only a few of them? I was hoping that you wern't one of them. Now stop this nonsense, because I have an envelop addressed and ready for another party who would be very interested in this and in seeing our youtube taping along with statements from my former customers who have received their packages from me. Also thank you for showing my card so clearly on camera that it is still in perfect condition. Now this is your choice. Return my card to me and get your money back fully because no way in the world will Paypal give you $160.00 from me due to my instructions to them, or stop this nonsense, close the transaction end this in good faith. I have been in business with my store for over 20 years you are not the first nor will you be the last who tried to cut the price down this way.
Kirk

my reply....

Hey Kirk.
You can try and justify and defend how u packaged it, but for a thick 1/1 logoman card, there was no care involved. The video is legit. It was filmed right when I received the package and how I received the package. With 20 years in the game and only a few mistakes, you've done well. But unfortunately, one of the mess ups was this! Hopefully because of this you have learned how to post high value cards, to save anyone else and yourself to go through this again. The last thing I'm gonna do is be dishonest and rip you off! As I'm a full fledged Christian and believe in doing the right thing at all times. You can keep calling me a liar & keep up the childish games, but I'm sorry to say, this situation did happen & everything has been true. I'll be keeping the card, as I got it for my PC & since its the only one, it's staying with me! God bless. Rhys

Thanx guys!!

this dude is priceless

i guess he seems to forget the other bloke in those 7000 "witnesses":rolleyes::rolleyes: who had the same issue

Bloody hell, is this seller out of his mind??? 4 discrepancies??? He didn't even name one????? I would be so pissed off!!!

Great reply to his ramblings. He is clearly insane, and just trying to get you to close the case so he doesn't have to pay for his mistake. I personally wouldn't even reply to his nonsense, as that would probably anger him further and get him to write something in an email to you that you could make him regret at a later date.

Great reply to his ramblings. He is clearly insane, and just trying to get you to close the case so he doesn't have to pay for his mistake. I personally wouldn't even reply to his nonsense, as that would probably anger him further and get him to write something in an email to you that you could make him regret at a later date.

haha! yeah! i've now decided to just ignore him! It's just becoming annoying!!!

Will keep u all posted with how it goes!!!

Back
Top Bottom