MINI LOGOMAN Mailday, but what do I do......

awesome card mate, but like the others said i would be going for a partial refund.......teach the bloke a lesson......

!@#$ing seller.

But what to do with PCs? He'll later say return for full refund - which he knows you will not do.

Still nice card anyway

I TOTALY Agree!

WAY too nice man that deserves Negative feedback AND compensation IMHO

Thanx Richo!!! Yeah I've now just made a claim with paypal, so we'll see how that goes!

awesome card mate, but like the others said i would be going for a partial refund.......teach the bloke a lesson......

thanx mate! Yeah thinking I might have to!

that sellers a knob you should stick it to him. great pickup though.

Thanx Jimmy! Yeah its a sweet card ay!

!@#$ing seller.

But what to do with PCs? He'll later say return for full refund - which he knows you will not do.

Still nice card anyway

Thanx ersk! Yeah its PC like you said, so its not gonna go anywhere! But we'll see how it goes!!

thanx!

Hey guys! I've filed a claim just saying card was damaged and not as described and showed links to the video and this thread! So we'll see what paypal have to say or even the seller!

Thanx guys!

hey guys!!! new reply from the seller (also added to first post!)

Next reply by the seller...

I sent out all my cards this same way since 1999. Do you really believe that I would neglect to package an expensive card in an insecure manner. Did you ever receive any redemption card expensive from Upper Deck?. They packaged them the same way I do. If the tape was touching the mini slip then someone released the tape. I believe that you just want your money back. I sent you a perfect card professionaly sealed. You are blaming the wrong person for the tape being changed in the way I sent it. It is impossible for the tape to come of the plastic of the toploader on it's own. Someone tampered with it. or in your excitement you opened it carelessly. How can it happen to only you after over 8000 packages I sent out?. Describe how I sealed the bubble envelop, I need to know. It is important.
Kirk

and another from the seller after the last one...

I re-read your message and to prove that you are lying, you said that the tape got stuck to the soft sleeve (mini sleeve) so if it was stuck to the soft sleeve then the card was still protected making it imposible for the corners to be damaged and also you said that the soft plastic of the top loader was for thin cards it proves that the thick card was even more snug in the top loader making it more impossible for it to slip out on it's own with the bubbles of the envelop holding the card. In front of a witness we tried to do what you said and we shook it vigorously and still it would not come out. Try that yourself with a thick card. Again I ask you to describe the way I packaged the bubble envelop. I sent you a perfect card strait from the tear card to the toploader.
Kirk

and my reply...

I'm lying now am I???? I dont think so my friend!!! The card was PC so I was ready to spend the amount on the card! But didnt think the card would be sent with no care at all!!! Yes u taped it up, but the card was still out the top and now has damaged corners! How would I make this up??? I have the video, it is up now! Check it if you want to!! It is here... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNLXsHQMdyE]YouTube - What Would You Do??? Mailday sort of!!!!! MINI LOGOMAN my 5th one[/ame]
I also have scans at the following link... http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru...17-mini-logoman-mailday-but-what-do-i-do.html
I've never received an expensive redemption from Upper Deck, but I have received numerous redemptions from them and they've all been sent in a normal hard plastic toploader!!! If you have truelly been in the hobby since 1999, you would know that the flimsy toploader you used, do no good for cards while in transit!!!
Thanx very much! Check the links if you have time!
God bless

thanx guys!!! Paypal claim has been made, so we'll just see how that goes!

Peace

Rhys that seller is a dead set clown.

Has he watched your YouTube clip yet?

Just sounds like he is trying to get out of paying you anything.

And as others have said you are way too nice to him, if he accused me of lying I would have ripping shreads off him and used a few not so kind words.

Get whatever you can get from the loser.

I don't understand how you would lie about when its so clear in the video you are opening the package and you did say it felt out of place before opening:eek:

He should offer you a percentage of what you paid as compensation and saying your lying , i don't know how thats makes the situation better?lol

Name and shame Rhys, what's the seller's name? That's just stupid the way it was shipped, semi-rigid holder :mad:

new reply from the seller guys

I'm asking you again to describe the way I package the bubble envolop.
Thank you.
Kirk

my reply....

Hey buddy! Not sure why u dont know how u packaged it, as u've said you've done 8000 transactions the same!!! So not sure why u dont know!!!
But I'll put it in layman's terms for you!!
You put the card in a mini sleeve and then placed it into a crappy piece of plastic which we'll call a "wannabe toploader!"
Then u placed some tape over the top to try seal it in! Although the card is thick and with a simple movement can unstick the tape!!!
You then placed it into a bubble mailer and shipped it away!!!
What you did wrong????!!!!! The card is not a card you place into this type of sleeve protector!! Let alone any card is for that matter! Especially if sending the card away!!!
It may be good for your own Personal Collection, but if you are sending a multiple hundred dollar card, you need to do it with a certain bit of care!!! And basically package the card the way you would like to receive it!!! Coz now the card is damaged and has lost value, so if I ever wanted to sell, I have to show the damaged corners and won't get anything towards what I paid!!! Where if you sent in a magnetic one-touch or 130pt hard plastic toploader, there wouldn't be a problem!!!! If you watch the video you will see what I mean by the card hanging out the top and being in plain view for damage!!! Which is what it got!!! Sorry it happened, but it did!

Oh Yeah and one tip.

If you are going to do video evidence, you really need to make it high quality and do all the busting in front of the camera.

Everything has to be in plain view of the camera from start to finish (ie do not take the package in and out of the view shot of the camera) and also take a very close up and steady 3 sec shot of the package at first.

This will then give them no reason to say that was not their package you were opening.

That sucks man badluck. Hope you get some sort of refund on that.

Thanx Scott!!! Yeah hopefully something comes out of it! But if not, it's still an awesome PC card nonetheless!

Rhys that seller is a dead set clown.

Has he watched your YouTube clip yet?

Just sounds like he is trying to get out of paying you anything.

And as others have said you are way too nice to him, if he accused me of lying I would have ripping shreads off him and used a few not so kind words.

Get whatever you can get from the loser.

Hehe! Yeah I'm always too nice! Gotta try harden up abit! hehe!!

Not sure if he's seen the clip yet or not???!!!???!!!

I don't understand how you would lie about when its so clear in the video you are opening the package and you did say it felt out of place before opening:eek:

He should offer you a percentage of what you paid as compensation and saying your lying , i don't know how thats makes the situation better?lol

thanx Mate! We will wait and see what happens I guess!

Oh Yeah and one tip.

If you are going to do video evidence, you really need to make it high quality and do all the busting in front of the camera.

Everything has to be in plain view of the camera from start to finish (ie do not take the package in and out of the view shot of the camera) and also take a very close up and steady 3 sec shot of the package at first.

This will then give them no reason to say that was not their package you were opening.

Thanx mate! Yeah it was kinda a spur of the moment type thing right when I received it from the Post Office! So it wasn't really planned out! haha!

Plus quality doesn't matter too much wither, as youtube make the quality crapper once the video is uploaded anyway! hahaha

thanx anyways!

Yeah it was pretty obvious on the video to me too!

Anyways, it was a pretty sweet card Rhys so Congrats on the pickup!
Keep us informed on how you go with the claim.

Name and shame Rhys, what's the seller's name? That's just stupid the way it was shipped, semi-rigid holder

Couldn't agree more.

If you are on Hobbykings mate, post the youtube video there and let everyone in the USA know who he is & how he packaged the card.

I bet he's a Lakers fan too...........

I only read the first page of this thread and what a load of CRAP...

The piece of plastic that it was sent in should not be reffered to as a TOP LOADER because it isnt even that

Surely someone with half a brain could have found a better way to post the Mini LOGO

Such a shame and he clearly damaged it when putting it in the sleeve....

His response was prob more aggressive because of the GUILT !?

Just my opinion

and on it goes....

another of the seller's response....

Why are you not anwsering my question about the outer packaging. This is the fourth time I'm asking you to describe the package you received. Please answer this e-mail. Kirk

my response...

hey buddy! it's a yellow envelope with the Canada Post Registered sticker. It was sealed down with a little bit of sticky tape. Is that what you were asking for? Sorry, I misunderstood the question! But that was the 3rd time you asked!!

Another message from the seller....

The name of the sleeve I used since 1999 is Ultra Pro Semi-Rigid Card Holders. If you check with the Becket compamy for grading any card they will always advise you to ship the card to them in the same holder I just described to you. They advise this so the card is well protected. Go to Beckett.com ? Beckett Media LP and see for yourself.
Kirk.

my repsonse....

The name of the sleeve you used was "Cardboard-Ruined-After-Placing" which in other words is C.R.A.P!! I've spoken to and received comments from over 50 people about this situation and not one of them has said you did a great job in sending this item! Its a freaking expensive card and I dint pay so much to have it just shoved into a bubble mailer with no care!! What good have Beckett done to the hobby the past couple years anyway!?!?!? I could rip the card in half and it will still grade a 10!!! I'm over this now! Paypal can decide the outcome! Unless you can come up with a fair way of deciding what to do about this! Peace out and God bless

thanx guys

Yeah it was pretty obvious on the video to me too!

Anyways, it was a pretty sweet card Rhys so Congrats on the pickup!
Keep us informed on how you go with the claim.

Well I just escalated the dispute to a claim! So its up to paypal now!!!

Couldn't agree more.

If you are on Hobbykings mate, post the youtube video there and let everyone in the USA know who he is & how he packaged the card.

I bet he's a Lakers fan too...........

Hey mate! Lakers fans are the best!! haha! He's probably a Craptics fan! haha!

I've posted it onto Hobbykings now too, so we'll see what they have to say!!!
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - MINI LOGOMAN Mailday, but what do I do......

I only read the first page of this thread and what a load of CRAP...

The piece of plastic that it was sent in should not be reffered to as a TOP LOADER because it isnt even that

Surely someone with half a brain could have found a better way to post the Mini LOGO

Such a shame and he clearly damaged it when putting it in the sleeve....

His response was prob more aggressive because of the GUILT !?

Just my opinion

Exactly my point mate! It's not a toploader! It's junk! u dont send anything in that!

If he's been in the hobby for so long, he should know that!!!

Thanx guys! new messages from seller added

very nice PC pick-up!

Send this link to the seller:

Beckett Grading Services | Submission Form

BGS advices to sandwich the cards between two pieces of thick cardboard after being put in the "oversized semi-rigid" card holder and not just put it in a bubble envelope.

That is in no way acceptable to ship a high-end card like this. :twisted: this seller is an idiot.

Good luck with the paypal-claim!

very nice PC pick-up!

Send this link to the seller:

Beckett Grading Services | Submission Form

BGS advices to sandwich the cards between two pieces of thick cardboard after being put in the "oversized semi-rigid" card holder and not just put it in a bubble envelope.

That is in no way acceptable to ship a high-end card like this. :twisted: this seller is an idiot.

Good luck with the paypal-claim!

Yeah that's a good point. To be honest I would ship in one of those for a mini logoman too - BUT - I would tape the top of it WAY more thoroughly (vertically as well as horizontally because just tapin horizontally across the top means it will come untaped if squeezed from the sides at all!) and would also put 2 toploaders on each side and tape it all up like a biaatch...

At least most of the damage is on the back! SWEEEEEEEEEEET card tho eh - and no breakin into my house to get the Gil ;)

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom