Hall of Fame RC mailday

Dodgydave

OzCardTrader
Real Name
David Dawkins
As promised to @GarnettFan4Life here is the results of my latest trade from TCDb.com

Pretty pleased to add these as I continue my efforts to build the worst condition set of 1969-70 Topps RCs of all time. (Hey, how else am I going to afford the Alcindor and Havlicek!)

(Plus there's a couple from "more recent" Topps sets thrown in as well).

1969BradleyCunningham.jpg
1969WalkerGoodrich.jpg
1969UnseldBing.jpg
20240426_162431.jpg

I couldn't agree more. You aren't going to find any PSA 10, or 9, or 8, 7 or even 6 in my vintage cards.

I think a bit of wear and tear shows they have been "loved" and have some sort of story to tell.

Believe it or not.......when I get around to getting a Jordan Rookie (@Billyhoyle has them all) I want a PSA 1!

Stuff the PSA 10, I want one that looks like its age! A bit rough around the edges! (like me) haha

Years ago I had the opportunity to get a Jordan RC that was graded as "authentic, altered".

It was really beat up and someone had tried to do some "touch ups" with red marker.

Would have been $150 NZD from memory. Probably should have grabbed it but didn't like the alterations.

To be honest mate I was expecting a lot worse! A Lew Alcindor graded a 1 is still beyond me.... Good luck with the chase!

Back
Top Bottom