Member Thankyou Sticky

A big 'cheers ears' to Wallace for all the help he gave me when I was skint in obtaining an awesome triple threads #21/36 card for my #21 collection. I won't forget it.
Al

Cheers to Marcus. (allstars) for sending me a vintage Celts sticker in a variation colour!

Thanks mate a well appreciated mailday bud and added to the collection for the ages to go up in value and for you to regret down the road when I eventually sell it for millions only to lose the money playing roullette at Crown LOL

Thanks to Max aka m4x77 for a great freebie in this:

Great surprise :thumbsup:

:D

Max-m4x77-FreeSeneDualGlassAutob.jpg

Thank you Dave (Can't Fly) for sending me FREE cards

1. for my set chase of Trademark moves...

2. Dwight/Darko dual jersey /299 and the number i don't have...for Dwight numbers project..

thanks alot Dave..

I really appreciate it..

Big thanks to Bruntyblue. I received some super cards on Monday from a deal we'd made. On Tuesday, I had another package from him containing a Billups insert. Much appreciated mate:D

A Huge friday of thankyous

Ok firstly I'd like to thanks JC22 for chasing down this one for me I really appreciate it....
PatNumbers.jpg

secondly I'd like to thank Iaofic for sending me some freebies with our trade AND a DVD of Bron I havnt watched yet but looks cool thankyou matey very much appreciated...

And now thirdly , this chef showed up today and I have no idea where it came from, I have a name but it didnt ring a bell so whoever you are THANKYOU very very much and please at least PM me so I can return the karma sometime.

POBHp.jpg

I would like to Thank wjrwebber, he sent me a B davis gu (and id probably joining the mile high club right now :woot::lol::lol:).

Man, I cant believe I haven't seen this thread before. I would like to thank the following for my freebies in the past week or so;

Mrs aussie2al for 2 shaq pannini stickers (my first ones)

nandalinnaung for shaqs, bogeys and many trademark moves cards

tss501 for a shaq refractor

CANTFLY for a shaq refractor

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Fistly i like to take Sue_777 for throwing in a freebie on our trade, it was a KMart Pristine Uncirculated /350 :thumbsup:
And secondly a lovely freebie added to another trade from Ozballer, it was a 04 05 Authentix KMart Auto Jersey /50:thumbsup:
Both were pretty much unexpected but very much apperciated! Thanks guys.

Back
Top Bottom