Member Thankyou Sticky

CScully/Clayton.

First he gives me a discount, then he gives me two cards with one touch protection (I only bought one card) and a stack of base cards. Also, added in registered post for free.

So generous.

Thank you

Another shoutout for Clay @cscully2310 who delivered in one touches and chucked in some extra supplies and a card too.

Blokes like this really need to be acknowledged as we need more like him in the hobby.

These are some tough times and I really, really appreciate the kind hearted gesture mate! Absolute legend!

Big thanks to @skip20 for the mailday! Skip remembered I had these sneaky side PC's of random players, came across a few that would fit into my collection and sent them out to me! It really means a lot mate thank you. I've really seen in the past 2 years on facebook pages that this doesn't happen any more - we should all keep in the back of our minds that this is a hobby - don't think of them, if you can possibly do this I know it's hard, as assets and future flips - have a few players or sets that you just love, collect them, beaten to shit or pristine or graded, whatever - this is a key thing to being around long term otherwise you will not last.

Happy holidays to all and be safe.

thanks to @KB. for the freebies he went out of his way to post and send. Saw one of my mailday posts and took it upon himself to make sure there was a part two sowmehre down the line - really appreciate it mate!

Shout out to @BlackCrow78 - part of the Matt brigade on OCT - awesome KG discovered and sent out to me as a freebie!

Season 9 Thank You GIF by The Office

Said I'd do this and I am. Shout out to Hackadeandre for the two beauties below. For some people, they may not mean much having such a high print run, but I'm a collector first and foremost, so... They are 2001-02 fleer authentix second row and 2010-11 classics timeless tribute silver. They haven't push my kg pc to 2000 items yet, but I am now sitting at 1785 items in hand. Hacks didn't have to, but he sent them - no charge for "being a great customer". Huge cheers to a good bloke.

IMG_20230207_115550.jpg

Back
Top Bottom