Member Thankyou Sticky

I'd like to thank SPREE FAN and theflyinggercco for recently sending me some very nice freebies, thanks guys :)

OK well first off a big thank you to mikelee, i recieved a package today when i wasnt expecting 1 only to finnd some freebies from mike which was very nice cos i'm still bumbed about aust post steal 2 boxes from me. So big thumbs up to mike :thumbsup:

And secondly a big thanks to sue for a traded i had with a couple of weeks ago, sue needed a couple of shaq base and in exchange i got a KMart gu and insert, but really nice cards but yesterday i discovered the KMart insert (hardcourt exclusives) books for $60. I'm not sure that they knew i was that high and i had no idea but if they did wow so thats why sue needs a huge clap :D:D:D

Huge thanks to theflyinggerco and cant fly, both sent me freebies :D:D:D:D:D

Cant fly got me back but theflyinggerco is listed as i will get you back :mad::mad::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::thumbsup:

My "thank you" goes to Buyingstuffformikelee for the great Nash/Stoudemire GU'ed that turned up unannounced in my mailbox today ... loved the card; appreciated the generosity even more ... major thanks, buddy. LMK if I can return the favour! :)

A Big thanks to LJBIGGESTAFN - who sent me an ultimate premium swatcy KG #21/75 for free and organised the buying of 3 other cards as well as a free becket mag and new cases.....phew!!!

big thanks to CANT FLY for a package that arrived today with some Ray's, Dee's and pistons cards tht i needed:D

another big thanks to postgsl who sent me a nice cmag extra with a trade, which i will put in a mailday, thanks heaps mate!

i'd also like to thank pennysdaman for sending me a few cards i needed including a Ron Artest ovation gold #/99!

Also like to thank postgsl, for sending me an In Person auto of Bon Lanier!!!

I would like to give a huge thankyou to postgsl for a Horace Grant Entenmanns card....thankyou so much...it looks great next to my MJ Entenmanns.
Cheers

Thank you Shawn Bradley Fan! US member whom was kind enough to buy a card for me from a seller that wouldn't ship here. Helped my PC alot :)

I have to thank Mr and Mrs Aussie2Al :D Al posted up a Skybox 94 USAB exchange set a short while ago and I asked him what kind of price he'd be after if he was selling it. I had never seen the Zo before. Next thing I know I have a msg from Al saying it's on the way to me. And today not only the Zo but the entire set turns up, sent by Tracy and Al. That was an awesome gesture. Thanks alot guys, I really appreciate it :wave::thumbsup::D

I wanted to send some more thanks out, this time to Col/Ducky. He sent me some cards for the 06-07 Luxury Box set that arrived today. I had completely forgotten he was doing that so it was a cool semi-surprise. Thanks again mate :thumbsup:

Thanks goes to Cowboys78 who sent me a blazers auto and some vintage Hawks cards and I also received some cards including a Marbury GU from another member who I am afraid I do not know who it is - but they know who they are thanks!

Big thanks to Ducky for sending me some Luthers which i needed

Much Appreciated

Cheers mate

Another parcel today from Queensland... thanks to C A D.... whomever you are. Some great wolves, Blazers and new wolves (old celtics) cards. Including a Rashad McCants auto!

I've got some cards myself to send off to a few people. But I'm really surprised and humbled by the generosity I've received these last few days. Thanks folks.

Back
Top Bottom