OzCards Greatest Hero!!!!
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
clarkescards
OK, people have asked for it, so I thought I'd deliver it.... :p

Guys, a few rules (if you don't mind) -

1 - Which member you are thanking
2 - A little description on why you are thanking the member (ie free cards, bonus cards)
3 - Do not respond to this thread what a great gesture it was. Use it only to highlight who deserves the praise.

This will hopefully keep the thread clear of clutter, and serve to highlight those members who have gone above & beyond what is needed.

Thanks everyone for abiding....

:thumbsup:

i have two people to thank.
firstly aussieal who sent me a bird cards and a lot of other cards for free that i needed so thanks al &tracy :D:D:D:D

and secondly
sue777
thanks mauro who send me free of charge 02/03 honor roll signature class all wood auto for my set collection.
thanks mauro :D:D:D:D:D
a couple of more reasons why this is such a great site to be a member of.and one day fellows i will repay your great gestures
tony :D:D

I would like to thank 2 members.

tss501: Michael

Thanks heaps for all those unopened packs of Panini stickers,I had so much fun opening them all and ended up getting heaps for my set...AWESOME just love those little stickers.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

and to

Moses:Jeff

Jeff sent me lots of vintage logo stickers for my sticker collection....thanks heaps,I did not have any from that year....they look AWESOME :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks to you both, I now have some more AWESOME stickers for my PC :D:D

Thanks alot to Mauro... sue_777

received Mark Madson auto, Gasol 2 GUs, Chris Bosh cards...

Very nice of you.. .... I think this is at least 3rd time free package from you...

cheers

A big thanks to Marcus (All Star Cards Inc) for sending me not 1, but 2 Fleer 1961-1962 cards I needed, thanks a bunch Marcus, it means a lot, now im at 50% completion of the set!

Cheers,
Matt

Thank you to 2 members!

Linn (nandalinnaung):
Thank you for sending me that Chris Morris Autographics for nothing a couple of weeks back! :) :thumbsup: I'll repay you soon, you just need to tell me what Auto you want in my bucket :)

Cal (Shoes):
Thank you for sending me those 2 SPGU last week. Great gesture that helped me alot :) Still looking around for a pay back for you ;)

Just another reason why this site is great :)

i forgot in my other post to say a big thank you to nenjabin.
who purchased a card for me using his pay-pal account as i don't have one.and it was a card for my set chase.
so thanks ben :D:D:D
tony :D

a HUGE thankyou to all board members who helped organise the pressies for me whilst in here! Special thanks to Al and Matt for all they've done! :thumbsup:

i'd like to thank tony for his Avatar, i love it man.....its ok my gf will never see this website :)
lol.....na na seriously thanks to everyone....best basketball\everyday things site i reckon

thanks to -

ljandkg - sent me a free Larry Johnson RC

tss501 - sent me a free pau gasol sportscenter gu

cheers,
andy.

A dy-no-mite thanks to Mrs Aussie2al for organising for me to get a card for my PC. If it wasn't for her way with words I never would be the owner of a J Rich 3D patch. And her magic has been spun again for me on another in just the last couple of days.

A members help is greatly appreciated here.

++++++++++++++

sue_7777 has thrown my way another sig for my PC. Thanks again mate.

I'd like to thank Belz!

He just gave me these three cards:
99/00 Upper Deck - Power Deck - Michael Jordan #PD1
05/06 Sage Hit - Reflect Autograph - Rashad McCants #RA32 (#025/100)
92/93 Stadium Club - Rookie Card - Shaquille O'Neal #247
Just for running the footy tipping comp - I'm rapt :D

Gemini0928 I would like to thank Gem for 2 new screw down cases for my vinatge cards....You are a gem....really needed them badly...My berk Ross and Bowman card are now sitting in them and they look awesome....

thanks heaps...you are a legend

thanks to Loafic for some TWolves commons I needed - pretty new to the site and already embracing the spirit, which is great to see!

Back
Top Bottom