Member Thankyou Sticky

A big thank you to Matt aka Shawn Bradley Fan who arranged to buy a couple of cards for me off of US ebay sellers who would not post overseas:thumbsup::D

Thanks again to dave (Cant Fly) for obtaining a Chef from another board for me + a free chef ovation Rc Auto /99 and some free parallel rookies, I'll get ya back and I finally think i found something I have that you may need :):lol::lol::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks to Ace E for some card sincluding a sweet box topper Donyell Marshall RC Insert - its awesome even if it was damaged (the way it came in the box) I love it!

Also a thanks to Gomoto who sent me a cheerup package of some cards...

and a big thanks goes to fastbaja who sent me an extra card in our recent trade afte ri forgot to bid on his auction.... stupid hobart trip LOL

You're a legend mate!

A Big Thanks to wjrwebber for some UD stickers & panini stickers,which I needed for my PC sticker collection.

Thanks Tracy

Thanks heaps to Dave / Can't Fly for sending me some base for the Luxury Box set and a Zo Topps Pristine from a few years back. Much appreciated as always mate :worthy:

Thank you to these 3 members

IficouldbelikeChauncey
kobe4mvp
BillyHoyle

For the awesome cards i recieved over the last few days :thumbsup:

have to thanks Garth aka postgsl, for sending me more than i expected of maggette cards, thanks mate!

I would like to thank..

Tracy and Al for Horace Grant Freebies.. including inserts and parallel

I really appreciate it because I do not have 2 of them....

you guys always keep the ozcard spirit alive...

cheers

big thanks to nandalinnaung for sending me some cards of the players i collect, plus a Rookie Card i needed for my project, thanks Linn, much appreciated! :)

i would like to thanks darren(IfIcouldbelikeChauncey) for sending me to free pc cards which ill mailday shortly,mate you are a legend for this gesture and it wont be forgotton thats for sure

so thanks darren much appreciated:thumbsup:

cheers

Thanks to FOOLISH for the Mike Miller 03-04 Tripple Dim base.

Thanks to SUE_7777 for the Devin Harris Sweet Shot Signature SHots auto.

Thanks to CAN'T FLY via SUE_7777 for the Bazooka Mike Miller mini sticker.

Thanks to all of you.

I'd like to thank Travis (Funkadelic) for sending me these...

biggest padded envelope I ever received....

1. Bulls first championship members uncut kodak sheet.. (including Horace Grant card of course).:thumbsup:

2. Topps Reserve 8x10 auto Maurice Taylor Canvas autograph...

3. inserts cards for my Trademark moves set..:worthy:

4. Amare/Dwight OneOnOne Ultra game used /100 :woot: need the number for my Dwight Numbers project.. and I don't also have the card.. so it's a big one for me...

I am very happy and speechless.... thanks alot...

Back
Top Bottom