Info. and live breaks in Dream Cards Melbounre

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm NOT going to sell my cards to this guy because:
1. this guy offered 3 times on both cards and retracted the offers each time. I have never had this situation before.

***Yes Carter I made 3 offers the limit I can make, and just like most of your auctions you dont reply to best offers, because the items arent really for sale, So I ended up doing the buy it now.

2. he ended up with buy it now which would cost him around $200 more than the market price for these two cards which sounds good to me but actually not, because when you can buy the same cards on ebay with lower prices why you want to pay more? it's very dodgy to me.

****I paid more because I can get both cards at once.

They are not 1/1 cards that only I have but plenty of other ppl have the same cards and willing to sell at much lower price. To me, it's just a bad signal(I've sold a case of 07/08 exquisite boxes on ebay with buy it price and the buyer set a trap, I ended up lost the whole case,long story...)

****Yes they are not 1/1 cards but they are numbered to /25

3. In the item description I clearly state that:"We reserve the right to cancel your order if payment is NOT received within 7 business days". He bought the item on 28th Jan. but paid on 12th Feb. so I had the right to cancel the transaction.

****I have all the emails saved, I emailed you the first time and told you payment would be made with 2weeks, and I got no reply from you. Payment was made on Feb/11 after I tried calling you just to say I hope you are ok with the massive fire breaking out in Austraila. Then you finally reply(and I have this email saying: "I am going to refund your money, I think you paid too much for these items"

4. He sent me a echaque payment through Paypal(If he sold his cards for these two cards, he should have money in his paypal account but not a echaque), at that point I sent msg to him and told him I would cancel the transaction. but he called me and told me his story explaning why he wanted these cards so bad. He told me that he sold a lot of his cards to buy the inscriptions from me(I checked his feedback and found out that he has not sold one card in the last 3 months). so theres another lie to me.
5. He told me the echaque payment would cleared in 3 to 5 days which it normally takes, but I'd been waiting for another 9days(from 12th Feb to 21th Feb). On the 21th the payment was still not cleared,so I decided to cancel the transaction.

****Generally echecks take 3-5 business days to clear since it is an overseas transaction it took longer. Paypal gives you clear notification when the clearing date is. An echeck clearing is a benefit to the seller so you know the funds are legit. I have every email saved, but because I respect the rules here I will not post them.

If you really wanted to sell those cards Carter they would be back for sale on ebay. And as for not seeing any cards sold on ebay, I sold them at a trade show as well as on another trading card forum. I have over 1500+ feedback on ebay which is %100 I think my rep speaks for itself. Again I am trying to work this out with Carter, and hopefully making friendships to continuing enjoy this hobby, including with Carter. If Carter I hurt you in anyway I publically apologize, but to be thinking I"m dodgy without giving me a chance is a bit hard for me to swallow.

One last thing I will say is this: Please help me and Carter work this out, not make extra drama out of this. Its late over here in Canada, talk to guys later. Gnite.

Im simply putting a hold on this thread tonight so it doesn't get out of hand as no matter how much people are told to not turn things into a **** fight it will most probably become one.

The two parties involved can hopefully get it sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom