Info. and live breaks in Dream Cards Melbounre

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the end, this is an EBay issue not an Ozcard issue and should be delt through Ebay.

Ersk

I'm NOT going to sell my cards to this guy because:
1. this guy offered 3 times on both cards and retracted the offers each time. I have never had this situation before.
2. he ended up with buy it now which would cost him around $200 more than the market price for these two cards which sounds good to me but actually not, because when you can buy the same cards on ebay with lower prices why you want to pay more? it's very dodgy to me. They are not 1/1 cards that only I have but plenty of other ppl have the same cards and willing to sell at much lower price. To me, it's just a bad signal(I've sold a case of 07/08 exquisite boxes on ebay with buy it price and the buyer set a trap, I ended up lost the whole case,long story...)
3. In the item description I clearly state that:"We reserve the right to cancel your order if payment is NOT received within 7 business days". He bought the item on 28th Jan. but paid on 12th Feb. so I had the right to cancel the transaction.
4. He sent me a echaque payment through Paypal(If he sold his cards for these two cards, he should have money in his paypal account but not a echaque), at that point I sent msg to him and told him I would cancel the transaction. but he called me and told me his story explaning why he wanted these cards so bad. He told me that he sold a lot of his cards to buy the inscriptions from me(I checked his feedback and found out that he has not sold one card in the last 3 months). so theres another lie to me.
5. He told me the echaque payment would cleared in 3 to 5 days which it normally takes, but I'd been waiting for another 9days(from 12th Feb to 21th Feb). On the 21th the payment was still not cleared,so I decided to cancel the transaction. About the clearing time its another lie to me.
6. He used bad lauguage to me on the phone, "Carter you are B----h,u are F--g D----,etc", I did not response to his language, but he was still keep saying for 15mins.
AT THE END HE RUINED MY COUNTRY WHICH I WILL NOT ACCEPT!!!!

I HAVE MILLLIONS OF REASONS NOT SELLING TO YOU, AND THAT'S IT!

I'm NOT going to sell my cards to this guy because:
1. this guy offered 3 times on both cards and retracted the offers each time. I have never had this situation before.
2. he ended up with buy it now which would cost him around $200 more than the market price for these two cards which sounds good to me but actually not, because when you can buy the same cards on ebay with lower prices why you want to pay more? it's very dodgy to me. They are not 1/1 cards that only I have but plenty of other ppl have the same cards and willing to sell at much lower price. To me, it's just a bad signal(I've sold a case of 07/08 exquisite boxes on ebay with buy it price and the buyer set a trap, I ended up lost the whole case,long story...)
3. In the item description I clearly state that:"We reserve the right to cancel your order if payment is NOT received within 7 business days". He bought the item on 28th Jan. but paid on 12th Feb. so I had the right to cancel the transaction.
4. He sent me a echaque payment through Paypal(If he sold his cards for these two cards, he should have money in his paypal account but not a echaque), at that point I sent msg to him and told him I would cancel the transaction. but he called me and told me his story explaning why he wanted these cards so bad. He told me that he sold a lot of his cards to buy the inscriptions from me(I checked his feedback and found out that he has not sold one card in the last 3 months). so theres another lie to me.
5. He told me the echaque payment would cleared in 3 to 5 days which it normally takes, but I'd been waiting for another 9days(from 12th Feb to 21th Feb). On the 21th the payment was still not cleared,so I decided to cancel the transaction. About the clearing time its another lie to me.
6. He used bad lauguage to me on the phone, "Carter you are B----h,u are F--g D----,etc", I did not response to his language, but he was still keep saying for 15mins.

Huh? Which country? how? :blink:

carterqw said:
;423950 About the clearing time its another lie to me.

You have my full backing Carter. I'll rather throw the cards away than sell to this guy.

Guys, I think everyone has had their say.....this is an issue with Carter and can be best dealt with through the relevant parties.

Im only new here, but Carter sounds dodgy.

After one incident? Mate, dont make BS claims if ya dont know anything about the people or situation. Carter has held himself very well here and his shop is a big hit with the Victorian members.

Geeze, one person comes on making accusations againts a member here, who has been here a little while, and people start questioning established members without even hearing both sides of the story?!?!?

Pull ya heads in!!!!!!!

I havent had a deal with carter but we have been messaging back and forth to try and work something out and he seems like a very decent and easy to deal with person.

To come out and say he sounds dodgy because of issues he is having with one person is a bit much

OK OK OK!!! Ill back off the Carter sounds Dodgy statement, but I have my reasons for the comment. It sounds IDENTICAL to something that happened to me on ebay once and I was the one on the other end. Seller kept agreeing to sale, buy it now, paypal payment made and all the rest then withdraw the sale.

ILL STAY OUT OF IT!!!! NOT TAKING SIDES!!!! FEEL THE LOVE!!!! Kum by ya my Lord, Kum by ya!!!

His talking about the guy in Canada, I really think we shouldn't ban anyone unless they made bad deals on here, This person lives oversea and he just wanted some advice about carter.

I think its really none of our business, Ive brought off carter and was happy to deal with him and he sold me something at a great price, If I brought the same item oversea it would cost me $150 US more or even higher again, so it was a win win for both me and carter.

I think carter is very good guy, his got his own shop in Victoria and his always busting on youtube and is very helpful, do you think Carter would want to get on the wrong side on someone or the card industry? I don't think so, remember what John Laws said we should always be a little kinder to each other and get along, its a small industry and a big world, lets try to be a happy healthy community. :thumbsup:

Lol chill out guys, no one's saying he's dodgy - I know for a fact he's not. So lets just wait and see how it pans out.

Guys I didnt come on here to cause a huge problem, just wanted an opinon. My ebay feedback speaks for itself. You all can do other message boards ie; beckett or hobby insider and get a reference on me. I never said anything against Carter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom